Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
[quote name="DemonicDuchess" date="2019-10-16 09:20:20" ] So do we still need to keep one of each familiar or can we start cleaning out our hoards and still have it count? [/quote] Looks to me like as long as you've reached awakened, it'll still count.
DemonicDuchess wrote on 2019-10-16 09:20:20:
So do we still need to keep one of each familiar or can we start cleaning out our hoards and still have it count?

Looks to me like as long as you've reached awakened, it'll still count.
3pKuUFX.png
@DemonicDuchess
You can now sell awakened familiars and their art will still be filled in in your bestiary. They will stay in your Discovered tab too.
@DemonicDuchess
You can now sell awakened familiars and their art will still be filled in in your bestiary. They will stay in your Discovered tab too.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
I have never been happier to see an update ;A; this is going to make my life so much easier
I have never been happier to see an update ;A; this is going to make my life so much easier
I just love Lisa Garland, Silent Hill, Wolf 359

Find me on AO3 @ HappyLeech
[quote name="arrowXflight" date="2019-10-10 12:17:49" ] Nice. Something I’d like to see in this update though is being able to sort through undiscovered familiars within the auction house to make it a more easy process. While, yes, having a function for seeing only them in the bestiary will be helpful, I feel like sorting via the auction house would be a better solution, though they both are/were needed. [/quote] (on first page) YESSSS
arrowXflight wrote on 2019-10-10 12:17:49:
Nice.

Something I’d like to see in this update though is being able to sort through undiscovered familiars within the auction house to make it a more easy process. While, yes, having a function for seeing only them in the bestiary will be helpful, I feel like sorting via the auction house would be a better solution, though they both are/were needed.

(on first page)

YESSSS
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Hooray!
Hooray!
I LOVE those new familiars!! So adorable
I LOVE those new familiars!! So adorable
PFU56VO.png
I absolutely love the new setup. It even let's me know where my pets are. Thank you.
I absolutely love the new setup. It even let's me know where my pets are. Thank you.
[quote name="@StarriannaFlare" date="2019-10-16 12:56:01" ] You can now sell awakened familiars and their art will still be filled in in your bestiary. They will stay in your Discovered tab too. [/quote]SWEET! Thank you!
@StarriannaFlare wrote on 2019-10-16 12:56:01:
SWEET! Thank you!
mlNVeHM.jpg
Ah this is so great, I actually look forward to opening my Bestiary now instead of dreading it! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Ah this is so great, I actually look forward to opening my Bestiary now instead of dreading it!
windf1.png12197.png1756.png12196.pngicef2.png

I feel like another good addition to the game is where players can search for items in their hoard. For example, if you were looking for a filigree rapier in your hoard, you could simply go to the apparel section and type in “filigree” and the item will show up, instead of flipping through 50 pages worth of app to find the item you are looking for.

I feel like another good addition to the game is where players can search for items in their hoard. For example, if you were looking for a filigree rapier in your hoard, you could simply go to the apparel section and type in “filigree” and the item will show up, instead of flipping through 50 pages worth of app to find the item you are looking for.
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72