Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72
Happy to see the revamp to the bestiary! Now it is a lot easier for me to find out which dragons I still need to complete the selection!

I also love the additional artwork for familiars that have been awakened, and all the sort/filter options!
Happy to see the revamp to the bestiary! Now it is a lot easier for me to find out which dragons I still need to complete the selection!

I also love the additional artwork for familiars that have been awakened, and all the sort/filter options!
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer
GOOD update!you can finally complete a bestiary!
GOOD update!you can finally complete a bestiary!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Long we have waited [emoji=snapper laughing size=2]
Long we have waited
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
Unexpected and super cool :D
Unexpected and super cool :D
oh this is fantastic! i love the separation now, its so handy! ;;
oh this is fantastic! i love the separation now, its so handy! ;;
dnKWCgJ.png
i LOVE this update!!!!!
since im collecting familiars with the goal of ahving all of them this is extreamly helpful!! thank you so much!!!
i LOVE this update!!!!!
since im collecting familiars with the goal of ahving all of them this is extreamly helpful!! thank you so much!!!
jnrved82.png7sbc7e23.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1499881
YESS, SEARCH AND FILTERS!
YESS, SEARCH AND FILTERS!
23845.png_23846.png
Best update <3
Best update <3
CLPyC8N.png f0t6ssO.pngdcxojo5-7e7a9dcf-427b-499d-ab2d-1f324e5c3217.png
SbDrQ2H.png
Amazing!!!
Amazing!!!
Hoarding these: 15.345 :D CLICK for details!
[emoji=snapper love size=2]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72