Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72
I'm not sure if this post belongs here, but because of the update keeping familiars as discovered once you awaken them even if you sell them, i have listed some of my familiars in the auction house. This has causes the number of discovered familiars in my bestiary tab and the number by my gems and treasure to no longer match up, and i was wondering if this was intended or not.
I'm not sure if this post belongs here, but because of the update keeping familiars as discovered once you awaken them even if you sell them, i have listed some of my familiars in the auction house. This has causes the number of discovered familiars in my bestiary tab and the number by my gems and treasure to no longer match up, and i was wondering if this was intended or not.
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
Looks great and super useful!
Looks great and super useful!
☾ fray | she/her | witch | octavia blake stannie ☾
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
EmDXb3p.pngAMXdJAR.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783
[quote name="@nekosysteme" date="2019-10-12 12:40:59" ] @ hisako The ones who are owned and not awakened don't have stars in their backgrounds. Unless I'm mistaken what you want... [/quote] Well something more immediate and efficient than a faint background, and a compact view that's actually compact (like if it looked like baldwin's recipe list)... but it's cool I have my own method that is faster and easier and requires less clicks. [quote name="DelightedVilla" date="2019-10-13 06:50:47" ] I'm not sure if this post belongs here, but because of the update keeping familiars as discovered once you awaken them even if you sell them, i have listed some of my familiars in the auction house. This has causes the number of discovered familiars in my bestiary tab and the number by my gems and treasure to no longer match up, and i was wondering if this was intended or not. [/quote] This is exactly why I don't trust the new Bestiary.
@nekosysteme wrote on 2019-10-12 12:40:59:
@ hisako The ones who are owned and not awakened don't have stars in their backgrounds. Unless I'm mistaken what you want...

Well something more immediate and efficient than a faint background, and a compact view that's actually compact (like if it looked like baldwin's recipe list)... but it's cool I have my own method that is faster and easier and requires less clicks.

DelightedVilla wrote on 2019-10-13 06:50:47:

This is exactly why I don't trust the new Bestiary.
TAkaIpD.png
I love this update so much omg I didn't realize how close I am to having all the babs!!! AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA [emoji=guardian star size=2][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=guardian laughing size=2][emoji=guardian scared size=2]
I love this update so much omg

I didn't realize how close I am to having all the babs!!! AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAA

ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
I keep a list of familiars that I haven't awakened yet (so I can easily bond with just those every day) and the new search function in the bestiary let me find 3 random familiars I've had for a long time but never started bonding with. I wouldn't have noticed them otherwise. Thanks for the great update staff!
I keep a list of familiars that I haven't awakened yet (so I can easily bond with just those every day) and the new search function in the bestiary let me find 3 random familiars I've had for a long time but never started bonding with. I wouldn't have noticed them otherwise. Thanks for the great update staff!
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
Oooh this was an update I wasn’t expecting but really like! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oooh this was an update I wasn’t expecting but really like!
I'd love to see the familiars be able to stack. Some of us like to hoard a familiar or two but where you're trying to find another familiar going through 65+ pages still bites. Maybe a toggle option for them would be fine if some people want to keep them singly stacked or in multiples.
I'd love to see the familiars be able to stack. Some of us like to hoard a familiar or two but where you're trying to find another familiar going through 65+ pages still bites. Maybe a toggle option for them would be fine if some people want to keep them singly stacked or in multiples.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2019-10-11 15:51:14" ] [quote name="@HeartlessMan" date="2019-10-11 13:15:09" ] what is the name of the pink cat familiar in the header? [/quote] It's a Teardrop Owlynx [item=Teardrop Owlynx] and it's one of the new familiars from the Boreal Woods revamp. [/quote] thanks!
PersimmonBird wrote on 2019-10-11 15:51:14:
@HeartlessMan wrote on 2019-10-11 13:15:09:
what is the name of the pink cat familiar in the header?

It's a Teardrop Owlynx Teardrop Owlynx and it's one of the new familiars from the Boreal Woods revamp.
thanks!
[quote name="@hisako"] [quote name="@DelightedVilla"] This has caused the number of discovered familiars in my bestiary tab and the number by my gems and treasure to no longer match up, and i was wondering if this was intended or not. [/quote] This is exactly why I don't trust the new Bestiary. [/quote] The Discovered number in your bestiary [u]includes those you no longer own[/u]. The description of the number on your profile says it [u]only counts those in your hoard or on your dragons[/u]. They are not suppose to match, and the number in the bestiary will always be bigger or the same. Its not a glitch, so no worries! ^_^
@hisako wrote:
This has caused the number of discovered familiars in my bestiary tab and the number by my gems and treasure to no longer match up, and i was wondering if this was intended or not.

This is exactly why I don't trust the new Bestiary.

The Discovered number in your bestiary includes those you no longer own. The description of the number on your profile says it only counts those in your hoard or on your dragons.

They are not suppose to match, and the number in the bestiary will always be bigger or the same.

Its not a glitch, so no worries! ^_^
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72