Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
I enjoy the new game a lot. Thank you!
I enjoy the new game a lot. Thank you!
ojTXezv.png
I love the game however its a little too easy with the reshuffle button. I personally think get rid of that so you can actually loose the game and maybe get a hints button instead? That's my personal opinion though. I play a much harder mobile game mahjong and the real life game in a lot different to this.
I love the game however its a little too easy with the reshuffle button. I personally think get rid of that so you can actually loose the game and maybe get a hints button instead? That's my personal opinion though. I play a much harder mobile game mahjong and the real life game in a lot different to this.
UK time... Doesn't spell well
I love mahjong!!!!
I love mahjong!!!!
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/20piK7a.png[/img] I love it but might want to reconsider your scratch tiles... They're a bit hard to tell apart, I don't have any sort of color blindness but I could see how this would be a serious issues for someone who has color blindness.
20piK7a.png
I love it but might want to reconsider your scratch tiles... They're a bit hard to tell apart, I don't have any sort of color blindness but I could see how this would be a serious issues for someone who has color blindness.
M5RokZd.png
When I first glanced at it I thought they were sushi blocks. Lol =)
When I first glanced at it I thought they were sushi blocks. Lol =)
Just noticed the flower/sun match together
Just noticed the flower/sun match together
It’s super fun!! I’d appreciate it if the update to fix the tiles would work on mobile,, and also fixing how the shuffle button can give you layouts that have no matches so you have to reshuffle immediately. Otherwise, it’s a perfect addition to the fair!
It’s super fun!! I’d appreciate it if the update to fix the tiles would work on mobile,, and also fixing how the shuffle button can give you layouts that have no matches so you have to reshuffle immediately. Otherwise, it’s a perfect addition to the fair!
agender-agender-mottled-heckin-.png
This is probs the first Fairgrounds game that I see myself playing a lot, thank you so much!
I also appreciate the visual updates you've made, it makes it much easier to see!
This is probs the first Fairgrounds game that I see myself playing a lot, thank you so much!
I also appreciate the visual updates you've made, it makes it much easier to see!
e886e4ae1e710956999ed44634cc8773e1ddf3be.png
[/center]
I've been playing this fair game a lot since it came out, thanks FR!
I've been playing this fair game a lot since it came out, thanks FR!
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
The change in design on some of the tile makes them so much easier to differentiate quickly. Thanks!
The change in design on some of the tile makes them so much easier to differentiate quickly. Thanks!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64