Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2019
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
The new genes are beautiful!
The new genes are beautiful!
pixel_icon___coffee_cup_by_moth_doll-dbl7qny.gif
-- --
Ooo! Slime/Sludge is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!
Ooo! Slime/Sludge is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!
lillipup.gif
goopy
goopy
u94F7n8.png
OH goodness I'm late to the update!! But holy crap I love those genes!! [emoji=bogsneak love size=1]
OH goodness I'm late to the update!! But holy crap I love those genes!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
are the new genes a permanent addition to baldwin’s brew? or only available for a limited time? seems like maybe permanent, i just wanna double check
are the new genes a permanent addition to baldwin’s brew? or only available for a limited time? seems like maybe permanent, i just wanna double check
item_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gif
holy smokes! Way to sneak in an announcement about new genes!! I almost missed it since I was just expecting the Drakeharvest stuff
holy smokes! Way to sneak in an announcement about new genes!! I almost missed it since I was just expecting the Drakeharvest stuff
@lalalunette
yup, they are permanent~
@lalalunette
yup, they are permanent~
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
New genes are look awesome!
New genes are look awesome!
MjNjJE0.jpg button_deviantart_by_dogi_crimson-da73zt5.gifLS1h8hn.gifdeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gif
LD9ESly.gif
wow
wow
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
New genes?! I didn't expect that 0.0
New genes?! I didn't expect that 0.0
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]