Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2019
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
*anxiously waiting for skins shop to be restocked*
*anxiously waiting for skins shop to be restocked*
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
amazing job on like, everything!
amazing job on like, everything!
64590965-12.png
AHH the new stuff looks great! Happy Flameforgers!
AHH the new stuff looks great! Happy Flameforgers!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Ahhh all of my favorite entries made it!! Happy Flameforger's, all!! [emoji=fire rune size=5]
Ahhh all of my favorite entries made it!!

Happy Flameforger's, all!!
[color=#006ab8]Though I doubt I will use either, the new fire apaprel, as well as the recolor, are really cool ^^ The banner is nice, too, but lol is the art on the banner icon literally squished to fit? It looks really off. But yeah, still not a fan of this year's familiar set; not doing anything for me, but the art is well done. Not into the fire aesthetic, but those skins are quite good. ~ (Also, I noticed that a lot of new skins list the sell-back price now instead of the ID when you hover - the older skins still show the ID, though; was this intentional?) Anyway, happy [s]F[/s]lameforger's! ~ [emoji=fire rune size=1]
Though I doubt I will use either, the new fire apaprel, as well as the recolor, are really cool ^^ The banner is nice, too, but lol is the art on the banner icon literally squished to fit? It looks really off. But yeah, still not a fan of this year's familiar set; not doing anything for me, but the art is well done. Not into the fire aesthetic, but those skins are quite good. ~ (Also, I noticed that a lot of new skins list the sell-back price now instead of the ID when you hover - the older skins still show the ID, though; was this intentional?)

Anyway, happy Flameforger's! ~
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
WOOHOO!
HAPPY FLAMEFORGERS!
WOOHOO!
HAPPY FLAMEFORGERS!
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
Yas! Being a complete fan of fire's aesthetic, I'm in absolute awe of the stuff that's on offer. Good thing I saved up for a while :D

Happy flameforgers! :D
Yas! Being a complete fan of fire's aesthetic, I'm in absolute awe of the stuff that's on offer. Good thing I saved up for a while :D

Happy flameforgers! :D
Is there a guide detailing the best place in Coliseum to look for the fire festival currency? I recall something like that, but can't remember what it was called
Is there a guide detailing the best place in Coliseum to look for the fire festival currency? I recall something like that, but can't remember what it was called
Light Dom Shop! Get massive discounts here! (Closed till next Light Dom)
Wow, we got some amazing skins and accents this round. Kudos to the artists!
Wow, we got some amazing skins and accents this round. Kudos to the artists!
tgTY.png
congratulations to the winners and happy flameforger's festival to everyone! i can't wait to get my hands on those sweet, sweet new skins and accents we have [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1]
congratulations to the winners and happy flameforger's festival to everyone! i can't wait to get my hands on those sweet, sweet new skins and accents we have
she, her - 10h ahead of fr time
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36