Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
PVP YEASSS
PVP YEASSS
One thing I don't get. [quote]Our goal with Ranked Battle rewards is providing players who like PVP with something cool that doesn’t touch the game economy or provide anyone with real gameplay advantages.[/quote] Why do we not want to provide people who play the game with real gameplay advantages, though? You provide digital artists with real gameplay advantages via skin blueprints regardless of whether or not other people like to create art. They have a real impact on the economy, and it's debatable whether creating skins is as much playing the game as PvP would be.
One thing I don't get.
Quote:
Our goal with Ranked Battle rewards is providing players who like PVP with something cool that doesn’t touch the game economy or provide anyone with real gameplay advantages.
Why do we not want to provide people who play the game with real gameplay advantages, though?

You provide digital artists with real gameplay advantages via skin blueprints regardless of whether or not other people like to create art. They have a real impact on the economy, and it's debatable whether creating skins is as much playing the game as PvP would be.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
The long awaited PVP, finally.
The long awaited PVP, finally.
AVuHd0w.png i collect and breed mostly facet dragons!
wxMtNdo.png
I might be most excited about the tank stones getting buffed! Right now the DPS/Healer dichotomy makes high-level battling not just easy but boring. Even in the Golem Workshop my STR/STR/INT team ends up with max health and max breath pretty quickly. I'll be really excited for my tank dragons to make battling a little more fun for when I'm not just mindlessly grinding items.
I might be most excited about the tank stones getting buffed! Right now the DPS/Healer dichotomy makes high-level battling not just easy but boring. Even in the Golem Workshop my STR/STR/INT team ends up with max health and max breath pretty quickly. I'll be really excited for my tank dragons to make battling a little more fun for when I'm not just mindlessly grinding items.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
> no eliminate
> everyone who regularly uses coli scrambles to create new builds
> no eliminate
> everyone who regularly uses coli scrambles to create new builds
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
That’s super epic! Excited!
That’s super epic! Excited!
yall this is a bruh moment 👊👁👁
Honestly this is going to put a whole new spin on dominance battling. Flight vs flight pvp rounds? I'm here for it.
Honestly this is going to put a whole new spin on dominance battling. Flight vs flight pvp rounds? I'm here for it.
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
i would love to have pvp battles with friends that don't affect my ranking! i was always too scared to pvp because i didn't want to knock my flight down on dom. and i also love the idea of forum badges and clanbound apparel for certain wins! it could be something very neat for players who get really into coli, that you can't just buy your way into. that would take skill and dedication. this revamp looks really awesome! thanks, dev team!
i would love to have pvp battles with friends that don't affect my ranking! i was always too scared to pvp because i didn't want to knock my flight down on dom. and i also love the idea of forum badges and clanbound apparel for certain wins! it could be something very neat for players who get really into coli, that you can't just buy your way into. that would take skill and dedication. this revamp looks really awesome! thanks, dev team!
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
So what if Im so bad that I never win? No apparel for me then. .
I despite pvp with every fiber in my being and now it will have unique clanbound stuff. . No thank you! .. make it non clanbound. .I don't want to pvp :( ; (
So what if Im so bad that I never win? No apparel for me then. .
I despite pvp with every fiber in my being and now it will have unique clanbound stuff. . No thank you! .. make it non clanbound. .I don't want to pvp :( ; (
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Nice
Nice
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41