Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41
Yes this will be great :D
Yes this will be great :D
add me on arknights
Personally I'm not a fan of PVP, therefore I hope that the exclusive items will be able to be sold via the AH so I can have the chance to get them too similar to the vast majority of other items available, especially those released in more recent history.
Personally I'm not a fan of PVP, therefore I hope that the exclusive items will be able to be sold via the AH so I can have the chance to get them too similar to the vast majority of other items available, especially those released in more recent history.
I hope PVP doesn't change the overall vibe and experience of the site, like make anyone unfriendly, give anyone an unfair advantage, etc.
I hope PVP doesn't change the overall vibe and experience of the site, like make anyone unfriendly, give anyone an unfair advantage, etc.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I love the balance changes you are thinking of implementing! Excited for tanks!
I love the balance changes you are thinking of implementing! Excited for tanks!
Oh damn

Time for my friends to kick my butt
Oh damn

Time for my friends to kick my butt
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
This sounds fun! Ranked pvp sounds like it’s a race to see who can eliminate first though. Will there be a rule in ranked so that it’s not an eliminate race? Maybe ban eliminate from ranked?
This sounds fun! Ranked pvp sounds like it’s a race to see who can eliminate first though. Will there be a rule in ranked so that it’s not an eliminate race? Maybe ban eliminate from ranked?
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
AAAAAAA I'm so so so excited AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAA I'm so so so excited AAAAAAAAAA
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
Oooh this is interesting! Not really anything I’m too into myself but still really cool
Oooh this is interesting! Not really anything I’m too into myself but still really cool
Thanks for all the posts and thoughts, everyone. I should double/triple reiterate that [i]nothing[/i] about this feature has been 100% nailed down and it is still in active development. [emoji=gold star size=1]
Thanks for all the posts and thoughts, everyone. I should double/triple reiterate that nothing about this feature has been 100% nailed down and it is still in active development.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="wingworm" date="2019-08-21 19:09:45" ] @Aequorin @Xhaztol How do we sign up to participate in the Beta testing, please? I've seen it mentioned here before, but I can't find a link to apply. [/quote] @wingworm I am pretty sure it will be open to the whole of Flight Rising, like how Artifracture is in beta still, yet still accessable to all. And they have said nothing about needing to apply in the post so I don't think you have to.
wingworm wrote on 2019-08-21 19:09:45:
@Aequorin @Xhaztol
How do we sign up to participate in the Beta testing, please?
I've seen it mentioned here before, but I can't find a link to apply.
@wingworm I am pretty sure it will be open to the whole of Flight Rising, like how Artifracture is in beta still, yet still accessable to all. And they have said nothing about needing to apply in the post so I don't think you have to.

bannerart_2021.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41