Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41
oh! nice update :D
oh! nice update :D
underskrift-geo.png
As someone who played a bit with PvP before it was shut down, and would be interested for playing Ranked Battles when they become available, I like the idea of rewards for high ranks. A couple other games I've played that use a ranked ladder system have rewards at the end of a "season", and then partially reset the ladder. Since ladder ranked is often used for matchmaking in these games, such that for the more games you play and the higher you climb, the higher quality of oppenents (i.e., closer to your skill and power level and therefore a more interesting matchup) I can usually expect the ranked match gameplay experience to improve the more I play.

But like other people in the thread, I do not like the idea of them being clanbound. I want to be rewarded economically for doing well in ranked play. I'm fine with a special currency to allow everyone to make progress towards them as long as higher ranked players can get them faster, but please do let us sell the items to other players, too.

I would really enjoy ranked matches for earning rewards if it were more viable than PvE grinding at the higher levels of the ladder for earning rewards and expanding wealth.
As someone who played a bit with PvP before it was shut down, and would be interested for playing Ranked Battles when they become available, I like the idea of rewards for high ranks. A couple other games I've played that use a ranked ladder system have rewards at the end of a "season", and then partially reset the ladder. Since ladder ranked is often used for matchmaking in these games, such that for the more games you play and the higher you climb, the higher quality of oppenents (i.e., closer to your skill and power level and therefore a more interesting matchup) I can usually expect the ranked match gameplay experience to improve the more I play.

But like other people in the thread, I do not like the idea of them being clanbound. I want to be rewarded economically for doing well in ranked play. I'm fine with a special currency to allow everyone to make progress towards them as long as higher ranked players can get them faster, but please do let us sell the items to other players, too.

I would really enjoy ranked matches for earning rewards if it were more viable than PvE grinding at the higher levels of the ladder for earning rewards and expanding wealth.
[quote]You can purchase special clanbound battle-themed apparel to strike fear into the hearts of your adversaries.[/quote] Um, yes please! I'm excited to see how abilities other than scratch, shred, and eliminate will be bumped up to be viable battle options!
Quote:
You can purchase special clanbound battle-themed apparel to strike fear into the hearts of your adversaries.

Um, yes please!
I'm excited to see how abilities other than scratch, shred, and eliminate will be bumped up to be viable battle options!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Why make the apparel clanbound?

I am happy that the people who like pvp finally get their battles back, but I hate pvp. It makes me anxious. And I do not wish to trigger my anxiety for battle themed apparel (on which I have been waiting for for over one year now).
I am all for having hard-to-get-stuff and having to work for items but this is straight up excluding everyone who dislikes pvp.
Whats wrong with being able to sell the apparel?
Why make the apparel clanbound?

I am happy that the people who like pvp finally get their battles back, but I hate pvp. It makes me anxious. And I do not wish to trigger my anxiety for battle themed apparel (on which I have been waiting for for over one year now).
I am all for having hard-to-get-stuff and having to work for items but this is straight up excluding everyone who dislikes pvp.
Whats wrong with being able to sell the apparel?
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
OwO
OwO
He/They
Ooooh time to finally change my team!

I'll gladly help with the beta if possible!
Ooooh time to finally change my team!

I'll gladly help with the beta if possible!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
All this sounds great! As someone who doesn't really like PVP, I'm beyond happy that the benefits from ranked battles are clanbound and don't really affect gameplay. I was worried about that! Thanks for making this game so much fun for everyone!
All this sounds great! As someone who doesn't really like PVP, I'm beyond happy that the benefits from ranked battles are clanbound and don't really affect gameplay. I was worried about that! Thanks for making this game so much fun for everyone!
6ntc1cC.jpg
"All turns must be completed within 3 seconds"

RIP anyone with slow/shady connection. Or who can't do the key shortcuts/touch screen controls. That rule would really hurt a lot of players in PvP. Like I can see it being abused to prey on other players. I hope it isn't included in the final...
"All turns must be completed within 3 seconds"

RIP anyone with slow/shady connection. Or who can't do the key shortcuts/touch screen controls. That rule would really hurt a lot of players in PvP. Like I can see it being abused to prey on other players. I hope it isn't included in the final...
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
Hype!
Hype!
zp1xBoR.png
From a perspective of a person with crippling anxiety and a very small group of actual friends on this site, wow that does not interest me in the slightest and I wish you wouldn't waste time on it but, hey, I hope a lot of people are happy to participate so. Have fun ?
From a perspective of a person with crippling anxiety and a very small group of actual friends on this site, wow that does not interest me in the slightest and I wish you wouldn't waste time on it but, hey, I hope a lot of people are happy to participate so. Have fun ?
tumblr_nbg5q7COIL1qfrce9o3_r1_250.png tumblr_nbg5q7COIL1qfrce9o5_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41