Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41
I gotta give my definitive NO on Ranked battles having any sort of exclusive rewards. If I want ranked anxiety I go play a few matches of LoL, I don't want that anywhere near my relaxing dragon game about cute dragons.
I gotta give my definitive NO on Ranked battles having any sort of exclusive rewards. If I want ranked anxiety I go play a few matches of LoL, I don't want that anywhere near my relaxing dragon game about cute dragons.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
Oh, this looks so neat! Hope everything runs smoothly for you guys in development- thanks for the update! I'll definitely look forward to friend and rated battles being released ^^
Oh, this looks so neat! Hope everything runs smoothly for you guys in development- thanks for the update! I'll definitely look forward to friend and rated battles being released ^^
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="clockworkMoose" date="2019-08-21 10:30:32" ]There are some good ideas for a dom shop where everyone gets points/rewards for their participation, why not the same concept here? You participate in a ranked battle, you get one Battle Point. You win the battle, you get 4 more Battle Points. Spend 250 battle points to get a clanbound nifty apparel. Even if you lose continuously, you'll still eventually get to the same reward as the people who constantly take the leaderboard get.[/quote] I really like that idea. It kinda goes hand in hand with what Xhaz said above, too Even giving myself reasons makes me realize that you can’t please everyone (people with anxiety would have issues getting these to begin with since you’re fighting another living being and losing feels really bad), but a system like that would probably be just about as fair as you can get. Edit: Tho the most fair thing to do would just be no PvP exclusive apparel.
clockworkMoose wrote on 2019-08-21 10:30:32:
There are some good ideas for a dom shop where everyone gets points/rewards for their participation, why not the same concept here? You participate in a ranked battle, you get one Battle Point. You win the battle, you get 4 more Battle Points. Spend 250 battle points to get a clanbound nifty apparel. Even if you lose continuously, you'll still eventually get to the same reward as the people who constantly take the leaderboard get.
I really like that idea. It kinda goes hand in hand with what Xhaz said above, too

Even giving myself reasons makes me realize that you can’t please everyone (people with anxiety would have issues getting these to begin with since you’re fighting another living being and losing feels really bad), but a system like that would probably be just about as fair as you can get.

Edit: Tho the most fair thing to do would just be no PvP exclusive apparel.
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Ooh, the Anticipate buff would be really useful! [emoji=tundra star size=1]
Ooh, the Anticipate buff would be really useful!
znLjAYC.png
"All dragons are visually replaced by their attached familiars" YESSSS

And Spectators! LOVE IT.
"All dragons are visually replaced by their attached familiars" YESSSS

And Spectators! LOVE IT.
10302021_banner.png
well :0
well :0
Potted Deepmine Fungi Enchanted Candle Deeprealm Runestone
yEET
yEET
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
[quote name="Denryu" date="2019-08-21 10:38:03" ] I gotta give my definitive NO on Ranked battles having any sort of exclusive rewards. If I want ranked anxiety I go play a few matches of LoL, I don't want that anywhere near my relaxing dragon game about cute dragons. [/quote] agree. this is the only problem i have with this update. i don't care about pvp, and i really don't want to be forced to slog through battles getting beaten up by other players just to get a piece of apparel i want. having rewards is fine i guess, but at least make them sellable.
Denryu wrote on 2019-08-21 10:38:03:
agree. this is the only problem i have with this update. i don't care about pvp, and i really don't want to be forced to slog through battles getting beaten up by other players just to get a piece of apparel i want.

having rewards is fine i guess, but at least make them sellable.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
this is very good, i hope that PvP gives rise to builds other than just eliminate glass cannons.
this is very good, i hope that PvP gives rise to builds other than just eliminate glass cannons.
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

The Sectonian Empire can finally show there might to Sornieth, we all have have been waiting so long for this moment.
The Sectonian Empire can finally show there might to Sornieth, we all have have been waiting so long for this moment.
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41