Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Leopard & Clouded: New Genes!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Yayayayay
Yayayayay
I was iffy with the new genes at first ngl but I think I've come around to them, they're actually not bad. Good work fellas
I was iffy with the new genes at first ngl but I think I've come around to them, they're actually not bad. Good work fellas
@Undel There's a typo in the familiar tooltip. Should be "become dominant," or "dominate," not "become dominate."
@Undel There's a typo in the familiar tooltip. Should be "become dominant," or "dominate," not "become dominate."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I'm looking forward to using those genes in some of my projects! And the familiar is absolutely gorgeous! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm looking forward to using those genes in some of my projects! And the familiar is absolutely gorgeous!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Love the new familiar!
Love the new familiar!
anomalous_nekomata.png
Oh no now I'm gonna confuse jaguar and leopard lol.

But actually really nice genes! I wish I could play with them in the scrying workshop rn. The familiar is so pretty too!
Oh no now I'm gonna confuse jaguar and leopard lol.

But actually really nice genes! I wish I could play with them in the scrying workshop rn. The familiar is so pretty too!
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
Not a super exciting update but its not bad either. There should be more updates like these tbh, keeps the site exciting.
Though Im a big fan of the seasonal stuff.
Not a super exciting update but its not bad either. There should be more updates like these tbh, keeps the site exciting.
Though Im a big fan of the seasonal stuff.
IM IN LOvE OH NO

My wallet is crying
IM IN LOvE OH NO

My wallet is crying
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
eeee seasonal familiars!!
eeee seasonal familiars!!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
TRAIL GAOLER SECONDARY GENES NEVER STOCK! I DESPERATELY NEED TWO :(
TRAIL GAOLER SECONDARY GENES NEVER STOCK! I DESPERATELY NEED TWO :(
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52