Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Revamped!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66
Oooh, wonder if I'll get any neat drops!
Oooh, wonder if I'll get any neat drops!
3u37mIB.png
WOAH okay its 10 pm but i’m 100% okay with this, the familiars look amazing! EVERYTHING looks amazing!! [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
WOAH okay its 10 pm but i’m 100% okay with this, the familiars look amazing! EVERYTHING looks amazing!!
giphy.gif
new fams WOAH
new fams WOAH
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE VENUE. I AM SO HAPPY. [emoji=nocturne love size=2][emoji=nocturne love size=2][emoji=nocturne love size=2][emoji=nocturne love size=2]
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE VENUE. I AM SO HAPPY.
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
Hop in, boys, it's coli farmin time
when is it not
Hop in, boys, it's coli farmin time
when is it not
c87ddbf9aba6d8c6e8eee93dc2b2fe5fad043b14.gifb1ccf586963e98c320b70f7baa132feac1cfefd3.gif
OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO
iO2X60T.png
Those familiars!! SO cute EDIT: [item=Glassbound Gustvul] is the missing fox fam!
Those familiars!! SO cute

EDIT:

Glassbound Gustvul is the missing fox fam!
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
the new familiars are so beautiful!!! <3
the new familiars are so beautiful!!! <3
lapis+rose
28 they/them
[color=#006ab8]FINALLY! Been wanting this place updated since forever. The art style of the familiars is quite different and sticks out among some of the others, but they look nice. I know what I'm gonna be doing ~ Many thanks for giving Ice a good venue update. Those stranglers are amazing [emoji=tundra love size=1] Was running out of things to bond with, too. But Mire when? [emoji=mirror confused size=1]
FINALLY! Been wanting this place updated since forever. The art style of the familiars is quite different and sticks out among some of the others, but they look nice. I know what I'm gonna be doing ~ Many thanks for giving Ice a good venue update. Those stranglers are amazing Was running out of things to bond with, too.

But Mire when?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Wow, these look so cool! Haven't gotten to the Boreal Wood yet, but can't wait to see it once I do. Also!!! Enamel pins!!! [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Wow, these look so cool! Haven't gotten to the Boreal Wood yet, but can't wait to see it once I do. Also!!! Enamel pins!!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66