Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Revamped!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Looks like the deep Sea Lobster issue has been fixed - just got one in the Coli.

Edit: Or maybe not, since they're back to not dropping. :/
Looks like the deep Sea Lobster issue has been fixed - just got one in the Coli.

Edit: Or maybe not, since they're back to not dropping. :/
Untitled2165.png O Oh Stormcatcher what have I started...
The updated artwork/scenery is lovely, I can't decide whether I like the daytime or nighttime version more. The colours on the daytime version are so calming and pretty, and I love the aurora feature in the nighttime version. I'm really enjoying grinding there now, it's beautiful to look at. And I love the new familiars aswell, they're all so cute and shiny! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The updated artwork/scenery is lovely, I can't decide whether I like the daytime or nighttime version more. The colours on the daytime version are so calming and pretty, and I love the aurora feature in the nighttime version. I'm really enjoying grinding there now, it's beautiful to look at. And I love the new familiars aswell, they're all so cute and shiny!
I love it!! And neckaces?? YES PLEASE.
I love it!! And neckaces?? YES PLEASE.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I have a question about the achievements cut off. I have technically achieved many of the coliseum ones but it is not loading them as completed. When it switches over will those still be added as Legacy points?

Also I love all the new familiars! So cute!
I have a question about the achievements cut off. I have technically achieved many of the coliseum ones but it is not loading them as completed. When it switches over will those still be added as Legacy points?

Also I love all the new familiars! So cute!
Pre-Order Aberration Hatchlings Here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3118128
I would die to have my flight emblem as a necklace <3
I would die to have my flight emblem as a necklace <3
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
omg here i am 5 days late i just noticed this XD
omg here i am 5 days late i just noticed this XD
how do people get here so fast??
how do people get here so fast??
rNKaG8u.png
Just notised information about the pins/necklaces. Oh God, I want a pin with my flight emblem and flight deity and actually all of the flight deity pins, cause it`s sooo cool! Don`t think they ship to Ukraine though[emoji=coatl sad size=2] I`m both exited and upset about this update.
Just notised information about the pins/necklaces. Oh God, I want a pin with my flight emblem and flight deity and actually all of the flight deity pins, cause it`s sooo cool! Don`t think they ship to Ukraine though I`m both exited and upset about this update.
Wah what a lovely creatures :0
Wah what a lovely creatures :0
s4DcrKf.png
@Undel Any news on why the Deep Sea Lobsters are just not dropping ??
@Undel Any news on why the Deep Sea Lobsters are just not dropping ??
+9 FR time
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66