Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Revamped!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Probably gonna sketch one of them for fun- they're so pretty seriously
Probably gonna sketch one of them for fun- they're so pretty seriously
I love all the new familiars!
I love all the new familiars!
This update puts me off the Boreal wood and in the long run will mean less players will grind there rather than more. The extra enemies dilute the proportion of ice enemies - makes it a less attractive venue for grinding during the ice gala.
The new enemies are harder than the old ones, which makes it a less attractive venue altogether.
This update puts me off the Boreal wood and in the long run will mean less players will grind there rather than more. The extra enemies dilute the proportion of ice enemies - makes it a less attractive venue for grinding during the ice gala.
The new enemies are harder than the old ones, which makes it a less attractive venue altogether.
i love the new boreal woods & all those new familiars ! some of them are so lovely, i can't wait to own them [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [i]also rip to my unachieved achievements [/i]
i love the new boreal woods & all those new familiars ! some of them are so lovely, i can't wait to own them

also rip to my unachieved achievements
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
Sooo, what is up with the Deep Sea Lobster? The drop rate seems to be borked to heck and gone because I've not gotten a single one since the venue update. Really strange for a one star item.
Sooo, what is up with the Deep Sea Lobster? The drop rate seems to be borked to heck and gone because I've not gotten a single one since the venue update. Really strange for a one star item.
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png
I used to find the Boreal Wood rather dull to grind in, but this update is absolutely beautiful! And the familiars are adorable, too! [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=2] Also, me being a massive sprout fiend IRL, I'm going to be grinding there just to hoard those sprouts. lol
I used to find the Boreal Wood rather dull to grind in, but this update is absolutely beautiful! And the familiars are adorable, too!

Also, me being a massive sprout fiend IRL, I'm going to be grinding there just to hoard those sprouts. lol
Log snake-

L o g s n a k e-
Log snake-

L o g s n a k e-
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Please do the chibi style for all of the dragons and deities, they would be perfect! <3
Please do the chibi style for all of the dragons and deities, they would be perfect! <3
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
They look amazing! Sadly Coliseum isn't working for me to even try!
They look amazing! Sadly Coliseum isn't working for me to even try!
Love the new art style, love the revamp, all the new familiars and monsters now put some collectible apparel in Boreal Wood and I'll never need to farm anywhere else! LOVE the snow!!! [emoji=snowflake size=1]
Love the new art style, love the revamp, all the new familiars and monsters now put some collectible apparel in Boreal Wood and I'll never need to farm anywhere else! LOVE the snow!!!
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66