Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Revamped!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 66
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/31192.png[/img] I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED[/center]
31192.png

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED
mlNVeHM.jpg
They’re so pretty! I love the lynxes, stoats and wolves (or foxes?)
They’re so pretty! I love the lynxes, stoats and wolves (or foxes?)
IM LATE AND CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!!! I love the fams ;-;
IM LATE AND CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!!! I love the fams ;-;
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
Absolutely love the familiars! Great work!!
Absolutely love the familiars! Great work!!
My fav venue got even better!! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
My fav venue got even better!!
gorgeous!!!
gorgeous!!!
WOw yeS I love it! Looks amazing!!!!
WOw yeS I love it! Looks amazing!!!!
fnwuhKd.pngtn0RSo5.pngmtHAEL4.pngcHa0MYt.pngqCVFNJp.png
I love these new familiars, and I'm super excited for fun enamel trinkets! ^^ I'd love some pins for my corkboard. [emoji=fae star size=2]
I love these new familiars, and I'm super excited for fun enamel trinkets! ^^ I'd love some pins for my corkboard.
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
The snow looks so nice and the new familiars are so pretty <3

Why did it take me so long to see the update? xD
The snow looks so nice and the new familiars are so pretty <3

Why did it take me so long to see the update? xD
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
"When the revamped achievement system launches (no details or date announced yet), we plan on moving rewarded achievements into a "legacy" section of the feature that does not count toward the new total/points system."

I mean, that's one way to get what I wanted, with founder not being worth points. Not exactly how I thought it'd work out, but. I'm not complaining.

"The achievement system will be deactivated on Friday, August 16 @ 6:00 server time. From that point forward, it will no longer be possible to earn or view achievements."

Sooo there's basically 0 chance for me to get Level 20 - 10 Dragons despite leveling up the dergs for it? >_> Alrighty. Annoying, given it's the last one I can conceivably get, but...
"When the revamped achievement system launches (no details or date announced yet), we plan on moving rewarded achievements into a "legacy" section of the feature that does not count toward the new total/points system."

I mean, that's one way to get what I wanted, with founder not being worth points. Not exactly how I thought it'd work out, but. I'm not complaining.

"The achievement system will be deactivated on Friday, August 16 @ 6:00 server time. From that point forward, it will no longer be possible to earn or view achievements."

Sooo there's basically 0 chance for me to get Level 20 - 10 Dragons despite leveling up the dergs for it? >_> Alrighty. Annoying, given it's the last one I can conceivably get, but...
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 66