Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Revamped!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66
I would love necklaces of all three ideas. I would especially love the flight symbols, but also would love the deity busts and chibi deities. Also the new Boreal stuff is amazing! The familiars are so cute and would honestly love those hoodies as merch maybe... [emoji=gaoler love size=3]
I would love necklaces of all three ideas. I would especially love the flight symbols, but also would love the deity busts and chibi deities. Also the new Boreal stuff is amazing! The familiars are so cute and would honestly love those hoodies as merch maybe...
Thank you FR staff for the venue revamp!! Very beautiful, love the new familiars too!
Thank you FR staff for the venue revamp!! Very beautiful, love the new familiars too!
1565535886176.png
Has anyone been able to find the new item deep sea lobster from the boreal woods update? I've been grinding for roughly 4 hrs and have all the items & most of the familiars... I'm starting to think the blue lobster just isn't actually turned on to be dropping in the coli...
Has anyone been able to find the new item deep sea lobster from the boreal woods update? I've been grinding for roughly 4 hrs and have all the items & most of the familiars... I'm starting to think the blue lobster just isn't actually turned on to be dropping in the coli...
Pocket Paints :: Crissie's Art Shop
deviantArt
[quote name="Crissiesaurus" date="2019-08-09 21:16:32" ] Has anyone been able to find the new item deep sea lobster from the boreal woods update? I've been grinding for roughly 4 hrs and have all the items & most of the familiars... I'm starting to think the blue lobster just isn't actually turned on to be dropping in the coli... [/quote] I was wondering about that too, but I just got my first one after 45 minutes of grinding.
Crissiesaurus wrote on 2019-08-09 21:16:32:
I was wondering about that too, but I just got my first one after 45 minutes of grinding.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
Ahh I'm in love with those familiars!! <3
Ahh I'm in love with those familiars!! <3
miDn30f.gif
[quote name="@LissaJade" date="2019-08-09 21:48:35" ] [quote name="@Crissiesaurus" date="2019-08-09 21:16:32" ] Has anyone been able to find the new item deep sea lobster from the boreal woods update? I've been grinding for roughly 4 hrs and have all the items & most of the familiars... I'm starting to think the blue lobster just isn't actually turned on to be dropping in the coli... [/quote] I was wondering about that too, but I just got my first one after 45 minutes of grinding. [/quote] There's a bug report in the Bugs Report Forum; it seems like the drop rate is wrong, because it only rarely drops in comparison to the red counterpart.
@LissaJade wrote on 2019-08-09 21:48:35:
@Crissiesaurus wrote on 2019-08-09 21:16:32:
I was wondering about that too, but I just got my first one after 45 minutes of grinding.

There's a bug report in the Bugs Report Forum; it seems like the drop rate is wrong, because it only rarely drops in comparison to the red counterpart.
I would like the Wolpertinger Hoodie as Merch…AAAAWWWWWW!!!!
I would like the Wolpertinger Hoodie as Merch…AAAAWWWWWW!!!!
cool!!
cool!!
49792313d69ac5e1bbb6dd432b629f4bcedc604a.png2276852f137f04d9298852d1e3195d2c8ce27ad6.png7d43d71d975060af2d68f6e73f97a6d18f05df8a.png
Yessssssssss more foxesssssss < 3

Also, I would sure as heck wear my flight emblem as a necklace. Yes. Please take my money.
Yessssssssss more foxesssssss < 3

Also, I would sure as heck wear my flight emblem as a necklace. Yes. Please take my money.
sick
sick
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66