Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Revamped!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66
AWESOME!!! Can't wait to start grinding in the Boreal Woods with my Coli teams.
AWESOME!!! Can't wait to start grinding in the Boreal Woods with my Coli teams.
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
I'm assuming 'Chain of Fools' still doesn't work? (it didn't the last time I checked)
I'm assuming 'Chain of Fools' still doesn't work? (it didn't the last time I checked)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
The Glassbounds are my favourite. - I don't care much for the trinkets or food items, but some of the familiars are nice.
The Glassbounds are my favourite. - I don't care much for the trinkets or food items, but some of the familiars are nice.
fBZO2yk.png
I would love to get those pins one day when I am on my feet and able to pay for them with my own money. I guess it would be a little reward for myself so let's just hope they are sill for sale when I am finally able to get the which will surely take a few years for me.
I would love to get those pins one day when I am on my feet and able to pay for them with my own money. I guess it would be a little reward for myself so let's just hope they are sill for sale when I am finally able to get the which will surely take a few years for me.
uJUjYix.png

mxk5Q9c.png sEBxtxA.png
niceu
niceu
WiseGirlChase.png
[item=deep sea lobster] is not dropping, grinded for two hours and got 0 but got 57 [item=Plaguebringer's Delight]
Deep Sea Lobster is not dropping, grinded for two hours and got 0 but got 57 Plaguebringer's Delight
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
you continue to give us delight [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
you continue to give us delight
tumblr_inline_pars7hIkd31r3btyq_540.giftumblr_inline_parsrsrZ1J1r3btyq_540.jpgtumblr_inline_psw8fkw66v1r3btyq_540.png
omg so excited about this!
omg so excited about this!
I love the owlynxes!!! Theyre so good omg
I love the owlynxes!!! Theyre so good omg
the cool he/it
How beautiful!!

And also... OMG ENAMEL PINS GIVE ME ALL OF THEM. I'm mildly (read: emphatically) looking forward to any of those designs and I'm only slightly (read: totally) geeking out about it.
How beautiful!!

And also... OMG ENAMEL PINS GIVE ME ALL OF THEM. I'm mildly (read: emphatically) looking forward to any of those designs and I'm only slightly (read: totally) geeking out about it.
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66