Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2019
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
These skins are just insane[emoji=coatl love size=2]
These skins are just insane
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everyone!!
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everyone!!
TOVVhhG.png
TOVVhhG.png
1fjEhCh.png
@Fouguri very very very sorry for what I have said... I deleted my original comment, because I realized it's unfounded... only thing I was saying there was that I feel someone (namely gaoler male skin) got inspired by my entry... I was really in bad mood that day and I was probably a bit paranoid... Very sorry that I wrongly accused you... you deserved to win and I reall like your entry as well! Congratulations by the way! I hope I didn't offend you too much[emoji=gaoler sad size=1]
@Fouguri very very very sorry for what I have said... I deleted my original comment, because I realized it's unfounded... only thing I was saying there was that I feel someone (namely gaoler male skin) got inspired by my entry... I was really in bad mood that day and I was probably a bit paranoid... Very sorry that I wrongly accused you... you deserved to win and I reall like your entry as well! Congratulations by the way! I hope I didn't offend you too much
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Is it odd that this is the first festival where I actually don't like ANY of the new skins/accents? Normally I love lightning and storm-themed stuff, but none of this really piques my interest.
Is it odd that this is the first festival where I actually don't like ANY of the new skins/accents? Normally I love lightning and storm-themed stuff, but none of this really piques my interest.
WH2fSe6.gif
Ummmm I opened the Jaxor's spare inventory and got the Lightning spirit o.o Hello there lightning mantis
Ummmm I opened the Jaxor's spare inventory and got the Lightning spirit o.o Hello there lightning mantis
Love the skins and items!
Love the skins and items!
I'm so happy my skin got an honorable mention! My second one since I submitted for greenskeeper. Soon i shall get a win, it is only a matter of time... /evil laugh

Which leads me to a question for the dev team and @Aequorin that I'm unsure of where to put it; When I got called for honorable mention in the Greenskeeper festival, the @ for my name (Laurcanthrope) was misspelled. I didnt think anything of it, until the bot sent me my free blueprint for THIS festival, because I never received one for the last festival because my name was misspelled. I'm assuming it was a bot that sends out the prize email, and it probably sent out the prize last time... to the wrong user. Is there... any way I can get the free blueprint for the Greenskeeper honorable mention too? I would like to print both in the near future, so that would help a lot, thank you~
I'm so happy my skin got an honorable mention! My second one since I submitted for greenskeeper. Soon i shall get a win, it is only a matter of time... /evil laugh

Which leads me to a question for the dev team and @Aequorin that I'm unsure of where to put it; When I got called for honorable mention in the Greenskeeper festival, the @ for my name (Laurcanthrope) was misspelled. I didnt think anything of it, until the bot sent me my free blueprint for THIS festival, because I never received one for the last festival because my name was misspelled. I'm assuming it was a bot that sends out the prize email, and it probably sent out the prize last time... to the wrong user. Is there... any way I can get the free blueprint for the Greenskeeper honorable mention too? I would like to print both in the near future, so that would help a lot, thank you~
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!! The unique apparel is really neat and that familiar is sooo cute! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!! The unique apparel is really neat and that familiar is sooo cute!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
@RiavaCornelia I would lie if I said I felt not offended when I saw your talks. Anyway, what is done is done for ever and it’s pointless to chew over the past. You admitted that your messages weren’t appropriated and you had the strength to face it and apologise… everybody won't have the courage to do so and I didn’t even expected you would reply to my message. oo So don’t worry everything is okay now. I am sure you’re not a “bad” person and be sure I won’t keep any resentment nore animosity toward you. :) Will you enter to Flameforger’s contest? I do hope you will because I looked the other day your accents thread and I really like your work. To be honest, I am curious about what you will do! :D For my part, I will! I already sketched my project and I will probably start this weekend. =^w^= Feel free to PM about accent if you need any critism/help or just want to chat about anything else. Have a nice festival [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@RiavaCornelia

I would lie if I said I felt not offended when I saw your talks.

Anyway, what is done is done for ever and it’s pointless to chew over the past.
You admitted that your messages weren’t appropriated and you had the strength to face it and apologise… everybody won't have the courage to do so and I didn’t even expected you would reply to my message. oo

So don’t worry everything is okay now. I am sure you’re not a “bad” person and be sure I won’t keep any resentment nore animosity toward you. :)

Will you enter to Flameforger’s contest? I do hope you will because I looked the other day your accents thread and I really like your work. To be honest, I am curious about what you will do! :D
For my part, I will! I already sketched my project and I will probably start this weekend. =^w^=

Feel free to PM about accent if you need any critism/help or just want to chat about anything else.

Have a nice festival
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33