Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2019
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Thanks for the update! Love the fanart!
Thanks for the update! Love the fanart!
nZdOLj1.gif
Sorry if this is off topic, but where were those competitions hosted/announced? The poetry thing and the exalted letters, I mean. They seem really interesting [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Sorry if this is off topic, but where were those competitions hosted/announced? The poetry thing and the exalted letters, I mean. They seem really interesting
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
nice updates!
nice updates!
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
nice!
nice!
Sweet! Thank ya[emoji=special eyes size=1]
Sweet! Thank ya
@OnyxShade If you're talking about the festival activities, they are all player-run independent of the staff, and generally only run for the duration of the festival. The links are in the main post, but the poetry contest is here and the Letters event is here.

Since all the events are player-run, there's a hub that will usually be posted in Flight Rising Discussion that will link to all activities being hosted. If you want, Dom Watch is a player-run service normally used to show which flights are pushing for dominance. However, they will also especially announce festivals and provide links to the hubs. Otherwise, you'll have to find the hubs yourself.

Edit: Adding on that I love these little Community Updates. They allow me to check over and look at all the little updates I might have missed and rejoice in the QoL updates that have been so nice recently.
@OnyxShade If you're talking about the festival activities, they are all player-run independent of the staff, and generally only run for the duration of the festival. The links are in the main post, but the poetry contest is here and the Letters event is here.

Since all the events are player-run, there's a hub that will usually be posted in Flight Rising Discussion that will link to all activities being hosted. If you want, Dom Watch is a player-run service normally used to show which flights are pushing for dominance. However, they will also especially announce festivals and provide links to the hubs. Otherwise, you'll have to find the hubs yourself.

Edit: Adding on that I love these little Community Updates. They allow me to check over and look at all the little updates I might have missed and rejoice in the QoL updates that have been so nice recently.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
thanks!
thanks!
DizcD8I.png
OMG! it takes a dunce like me for this one!:P [quote=Aequorin]Hatchling previews in Foresee Progeny and Nesting Grounds now link to Predict Morphology.[/quote] I have been looking and looking for the little link button like the one that's already in predict morphology now! :D It's taken me [i]how long[/i] to figure out to click the hatchlings images dummy! ROFLMBO
OMG! it takes a dunce like me for this one!:P
Aequorin wrote:
Hatchling previews in Foresee Progeny and Nesting Grounds now link to Predict Morphology.
I have been looking and looking for the little link button like the one that's already in predict morphology now! :D It's taken me how long to figure out to click the hatchlings images dummy! ROFLMBO
bAMdmKk.png
Thank you so much for all the updates!
Thank you so much for all the updates!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
These updates are great!
These updates are great!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15