Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Cool
Cool
Ahh, thanks for spotlighting my Fanart!! I'm flattered [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Ahh, thanks for spotlighting my Fanart!! I'm flattered
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
thank you for the updates!
and I love the fanart especially. ♥
thank you for the updates!
and I love the fanart especially. ♥
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
ooo cool!
:3
ooo cool!
:3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
oh wow, didn't think I'd ever get my art featured on a community update! thanks a bunch <3 all the other pieces look really good!
oh wow, didn't think I'd ever get my art featured on a community update! thanks a bunch <3 all the other pieces look really good!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Nice, I recognize some of the fan art! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
Nice, I recognize some of the fan art!
Yay !
Yay !
thank u papas
thank u papas
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Fart Fridays are back! :D
Looking forwards to seeing more dragon pictures, gotta brew some tea for this :3
Fart Fridays are back! :D
Looking forwards to seeing more dragon pictures, gotta brew some tea for this :3
66MHIIb.png
Kaepora is my hero, hah. Fanart is awesome, and the Swipp family being full-time is the best. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] Still hesitantly waving a little white flag of less-than-semi optimism though because I've still got that knot in my stomach, that uncomfortable doubt, about where FR is going... I guess we will just have to wait and see. Also it's not just me, the lightning festival is super late this month... Right? Anyone else? No...? [emoji=gaoler confused size=1]
Kaepora is my hero, hah. Fanart is awesome, and the Swipp family being full-time is the best.

Still hesitantly waving a little white flag of less-than-semi optimism though because I've still got that knot in my stomach, that uncomfortable doubt, about where FR is going... I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Also it's not just me, the lightning festival is super late this month... Right? Anyone else? No...?
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15