Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2019
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Thank you guys so much for everything you’re doing! You are doing and amazing job!
Thank you guys so much for everything you’re doing! You are doing and amazing job!
Awesome improvements!! Keep up the good work :)
Awesome improvements!! Keep up the good work :)
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
Many thanks for the updates!
Many thanks for the updates!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
FR just keeps on getting better! Thanks staff for making this such an enjoyable place to be [emoji=heart size=1]
FR just keeps on getting better!
Thanks staff for making this such an enjoyable place to be
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
Noice
Noice
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
[emoji=mirror love size=2]
[quote]There are many of our players who don't visit the forums, just waiting to be engaged.[/quote] There are also many players who don't visit social media. Why can't we do that on social media AND on Flightrising? Why exclude a chunk of the player base? Other than that, great updates and quality of life.
Quote:
There are many of our players who don't visit the forums, just waiting to be engaged.

There are also many players who don't visit social media. Why can't we do that on social media AND on Flightrising? Why exclude a chunk of the player base?

Other than that, great updates and quality of life.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
I love the new quality of life features but one thing I wish we had was to preview full sets when trying to buy bundles!!! Even so I think what we're getting is a great improvement.
I love the new quality of life features but one thing I wish we had was to preview full sets when trying to buy bundles!!! Even so I think what we're getting is a great improvement.
OiXiOOw.png jPdGQf9.gif ChIaNKA.png tDeKDnH.png ~ FR +8!
Could some of the stickied/locked threads at the top of FRD get removed? It's starting to become cluttered up there and turning into more scrolling to see the other topics.
Could some of the stickied/locked threads at the top of FRD get removed? It's starting to become cluttered up there and turning into more scrolling to see the other topics.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
ty for the update and all ur hard work!!!
ty for the update and all ur hard work!!!
reduce, reuse, recycle, rhianna.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15