Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2019
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
wow! thats great!
wow! thats great!
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-07-19 09:11:27" ] [LIST] [*]Hatchling previews in Foresee Progeny and Nesting Grounds now link to Predict Morphology. [/LIST] [/quote] This is such a great upgrade!! Thank you so much for this. :D I mean all of the updates are so good. But this one, I am especially grateful for.
Aequorin wrote on 2019-07-19 09:11:27:
  • Hatchling previews in Foresee Progeny and Nesting Grounds now link to Predict Morphology.
This is such a great upgrade!! Thank you so much for this. :D
I mean all of the updates are so good. But this one, I am especially grateful for.
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
For second when I read the words ‘community update’ I was like: WAIT FID SOMEONE DIE IS THIS BAD SHOULD I BE SCARED and then I read it and I’m like: :3 YAAAAY
For second when I read the words ‘community update’ I was like: WAIT FID SOMEONE DIE IS THIS BAD SHOULD I BE SCARED and then I read it and I’m like: :3 YAAAAY
I'm still having anxiety sending messages since the new default is ALL YOU HAVE of a thing. It's brutal and no one seems to mention it... or was it too long ago for this post? The other things are nice little updates that harm nothing. That one I can't get over.
I'm still having anxiety sending messages since the new default is ALL YOU HAVE of a thing. It's brutal and no one seems to mention it... or was it too long ago for this post? The other things are nice little updates that harm nothing. That one I can't get over.
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
Thank you for the continued updates, support, QOL, and communication. I just love how involved everyone on the team is with the community, and I want you guys to know that we all appreciate it.
Thank you for the continued updates, support, QOL, and communication. I just love how involved everyone on the team is with the community, and I want you guys to know that we all appreciate it.
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
Yay!! It'd be lovely to get a mouseover option too when previewing offspring like with Roundsey's grand prize dragon too but I'm overall very happy about the QoL updates to progeny things. Thank you!
Yay!! It'd be lovely to get a mouseover option too when previewing offspring like with Roundsey's grand prize dragon too but I'm overall very happy about the QoL updates to progeny things. Thank you!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
nice[emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
nice
cbQdPvX.png
Fun fact that not everybody realizes that you can make your password be a sentence that super secure as well as really easy to remember.

Example: I really like dragons. They are cool.

If you removed the spaces and the punctuation that is a 29 letter password that's easy to remember. And even more if you are allowed to enter the spaces and the punctuation.
Current industry standard for cybersecurity states that anything over 16 characters long is impossible for any know decryption software to hack within 90 days.
Fun fact that not everybody realizes that you can make your password be a sentence that super secure as well as really easy to remember.

Example: I really like dragons. They are cool.

If you removed the spaces and the punctuation that is a 29 letter password that's easy to remember. And even more if you are allowed to enter the spaces and the punctuation.
Current industry standard for cybersecurity states that anything over 16 characters long is impossible for any know decryption software to hack within 90 days.
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
I appreciate the QoL updates so much!! Yay!!
I appreciate the QoL updates so much!! Yay!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15