Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
This micro-holiday was the best yet, I spent a lot of time in the coli. Got a fair few stacks of meat and tons of the familiars.

Now I'm excited to see what they do with Drakeharvest the second time around, hopefully they'll have two new plant items instead of just increasing the drop rate. And weather or not they'll stick to the two familiars, or add more each time around. No matter what they decide, I'm looking forward to it, my dragons need plants and that sweet, sweet XP boost is so great for training fodder.
This micro-holiday was the best yet, I spent a lot of time in the coli. Got a fair few stacks of meat and tons of the familiars.

Now I'm excited to see what they do with Drakeharvest the second time around, hopefully they'll have two new plant items instead of just increasing the drop rate. And weather or not they'll stick to the two familiars, or add more each time around. No matter what they decide, I'm looking forward to it, my dragons need plants and that sweet, sweet XP boost is so great for training fodder.
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Thanks for the event! This was my first micro-holiday since returning to FR and I had a lot of fun with the increased EXP and food drops. The kitties were top notch Familiars too, can't wait to see what we get for the next one.
Thanks for the event! This was my first micro-holiday since returning to FR and I had a lot of fun with the increased EXP and food drops. The kitties were top notch Familiars too, can't wait to see what we get for the next one.
Thank you for the event! 4 days is so short.. I barely noticed time passing but it was really fun! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1]
Thank you for the event! 4 days is so short.. I barely noticed time passing but it was really fun!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Aw man- missed it by a few hours! Was wondering why I couldn't get the food to drop, haha
Aw man- missed it by a few hours! Was wondering why I couldn't get the food to drop, haha
They/Them
My dragons' bellies are full, my lair is overflowing with braided kitties, and my new mire flyer is 4 levels closer to maxxed. This was a great holiday and I'm sad to see it go! [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
My dragons' bellies are full, my lair is overflowing with braided kitties, and my new mire flyer is 4 levels closer to maxxed. This was a great holiday and I'm sad to see it go!
oh my god I went on vacation and the day I come back is the day this event ended I'm sobbing
oh my god I went on vacation and the day I come back is the day this event ended I'm sobbing
Ooof *lol* I didn't have much luck with either gathering or colliseum. ^.^ got two red kitties, but no blacks tho, oh well.
Ooof *lol* I didn't have much luck with either gathering or colliseum. ^.^ got two red kitties, but no blacks tho, oh well.
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
@skyure check ya crossroads :D
[quote name="Herboreal" date="2019-06-18 11:09:24" ] @skyure check ya crossroads :D [/quote] Thank you so much ^.^
Herboreal wrote on 2019-06-18 11:09:24:
Thank you so much ^.^
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
Really enjoyed stocking up on the extra food.
Really enjoyed stocking up on the extra food.
JpR0fLu.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58