Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58
@Lwaxy I think it's just a luck thing. I mean sometimes I get loads of familiars, and sometimes I get none and I have been farming for AGES!!! I got my two sunparched prowl familiars in the volcanic vents, maybe try there? Have you got any lvl 25's with eliminate? Flight Rising gave 2 free eliminates to every user that went to Galore's Glorious Gifts around a month ago I think? It's a really great battle stone because once you build up your breath, you can knock most monsters out in level 18 coliseum in one hit. Lvl 12's on the auction house are pretty cheap, like 30 gems, which is the equivalent of selling around 6 hatchlings. Make sure you get one that is unstatted though, as many people stat them wrong. I have a level 12 and a level 11 at the moment, that I am trying to sell. I could sell them to you for a discount? I am open to trading items as well so just let me know if you are interested. Here is the training guide that I use [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710[/url] I use the overall best build for farming any zone for loot. The stones may take a while to save up for, but it is well worth it. Once, with 1 level 25 and one level 24 I got 8 familiars in under 2 hours! Hope this helps! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Lwaxy I think it's just a luck thing. I mean sometimes I get loads of familiars, and sometimes I get none and I have been farming for AGES!!! I got my two sunparched prowl familiars in the volcanic vents, maybe try there?
Have you got any lvl 25's with eliminate? Flight Rising gave 2 free eliminates to every user that went to Galore's Glorious Gifts around a month ago I think?

It's a really great battle stone because once you build up your breath, you can knock most monsters out in level 18 coliseum in one hit.
Lvl 12's on the auction house are pretty cheap, like 30 gems, which is the equivalent of selling around 6 hatchlings. Make sure you get one that is unstatted though, as many people stat them wrong.

I have a level 12 and a level 11 at the moment, that I am trying to sell. I could sell them to you for a discount? I am open to trading items as well so just let me know if you are interested.

Here is the training guide that I use http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710
I use the overall best build for farming any zone for loot.
The stones may take a while to save up for, but it is well worth it. Once, with 1 level 25 and one level 24 I got 8 familiars in under 2 hours!

Hope this helps!
ZNhRsiG.png
Check out me and my friends hatchery http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2647339
llamacorn hatchery!
The familiars are so adowable! :3
The familiars are so adowable! :3
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
I'm having really poor luck with the familiars too - glad to see it's not just me :( Keep at it everyone!
I'm having really poor luck with the familiars too - glad to see it's not just me :( Keep at it everyone!
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
I was so lucky to find one of these while hunting first go! Absolute cuties [emoji=heart size=1]
I was so lucky to find one of these while hunting first go! Absolute cuties
┏ ━━ ┅ ━━━━━━━━━━ ┅ ━━ ┓
7AUiwBm.png
He/Him | Australian | Adult
‎‎‎bbUDZud.pngNaLFvZh.pngHxEsHfw.png
┗ ━━ ┅ ━━━━━━━━━━ ┅ ━━ ┛
"commonly in the Coliseum" but i still no drop any ;/
"commonly in the Coliseum" but i still no drop any ;/
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
http://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_doyouthinkanyoneevercallsthemrobertcats.png

im lmao at the file name
http://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_doyouthinkanyoneevercallsthemrobertcats.png

im lmao at the file name
|he/him|FR +0|
Feel free to PM, I don't bite!
@Lway @LittleMisses @NixFeather

I'm having the same issue. I was battling in the Mire for over an hour and got aaaall the meat but absolutely no familiars. Supposedly battling in higher level coliseums is suppose to raise the chances, so you think I would get at least ONE. Not to mention, I use lvl 22-25 dragons with Eliminate, rally, etc. What's the deal? Who else is experiencing these problems?

@Lway @LittleMisses @NixFeather

I'm having the same issue. I was battling in the Mire for over an hour and got aaaall the meat but absolutely no familiars. Supposedly battling in higher level coliseums is suppose to raise the chances, so you think I would get at least ONE. Not to mention, I use lvl 22-25 dragons with Eliminate, rally, etc. What's the deal? Who else is experiencing these problems?

Only got one familiar from Coli grinding. Feels like something is coded wrong when some have gotten a dozen or more, others none.
Only got one familiar from Coli grinding. Feels like something is coded wrong when some have gotten a dozen or more, others none.
I think the drop rate might have been lowered since previous bounty events. I got a ton of familiars the last times, but this time it was considerably harder. Took about an hour and a half of grinding at Thunderhead Savannah. Good luck everyone.
I think the drop rate might have been lowered since previous bounty events. I got a ton of familiars the last times, but this time it was considerably harder. Took about an hour and a half of grinding at Thunderhead Savannah. Good luck everyone.
gxacNa1.gif
I found two of the Scorchpaws if anyone wants to trade for a Runescar lol but if not its cool lmao
I found two of the Scorchpaws if anyone wants to trade for a Runescar lol but if not its cool lmao
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58