Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Discussions and everything aside, I love Galore's design. Can we get an item for all our dergs like her beard? It's amazing.
Discussions and everything aside, I love Galore's design. Can we get an item for all our dergs like her beard? It's amazing.
QdaBiJf.png
The ultimate question tho: what are Galore's colours? I've been fussing in the Scrying Workshop for a match with no luck!
The ultimate question tho: what are Galore's colours? I've been fussing in the Scrying Workshop for a match with no luck!
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
[quote name="RogueHazel" date="2019-05-25 06:22:19" ] Discussions and everything aside, I love Galore's design. Can we get an item for all our dergs like her beard? It's amazing. [/quote]
RogueHazel wrote on 2019-05-25 06:22:19:
earthh5.png
[emoji=heart size=1] All of the changes are so wonderful and well thought out FR team! One of the many reasons why I love FR so much, not to mention you all keep it fresh and flowing so things do not ever get too tedious or dull. All of you involved truly make this game and community such a fantastic place to come and relax, play, and have some fun! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Thank you very much for all of your hard work and dedication to FR and it's players. Greatly appreciated! There's so many new changes, too many to list! LoL But I love them all! [emoji=bogsneak winking size=2] Sincerely, Mrs. Ravey
All of the changes are so wonderful and well thought out FR team! One of the many reasons why I love FR so much, not to mention you all keep it fresh and flowing so things do not ever get too tedious or dull.

All of you involved truly make this game and community such a fantastic place to come and relax, play, and have some fun! Thank you very much for all of your hard work and dedication to FR and it's players. Greatly appreciated! There's so many new changes, too many to list! LoL But I love them all!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Ravey
1. I love Galore's looks, he jumped to the top of my favourite NPCs
2. I like the concept a lot, one week sounds perfectlxx reasonable to me too
3. Having two clan bound vials for the new eyes sounds like a nice compromiss as well, even though players might sneak around the clan bound aspect and sell them, I don't really mind much... it's cool to have them, and there don't need to be more
4. This game is super easy, it's good to have at least a FEW aspects where you don't get everything gifted right away but work towards it
1. I love Galore's looks, he jumped to the top of my favourite NPCs
2. I like the concept a lot, one week sounds perfectlxx reasonable to me too
3. Having two clan bound vials for the new eyes sounds like a nice compromiss as well, even though players might sneak around the clan bound aspect and sell them, I don't really mind much... it's cool to have them, and there don't need to be more
4. This game is super easy, it's good to have at least a FEW aspects where you don't get everything gifted right away but work towards it
qR6otwA.png
Pretty neat overall. The two eliminates were perfect for my in-progress coli team.
Pretty neat overall. The two eliminates were perfect for my in-progress coli team.
Yessssss
Yessssss
Im back
I meant to say this sooner but I love him he is [b]BEAUTIFUL[/b]. [emoji=heart size=1]
I meant to say this sooner but I love him he is BEAUTIFUL.
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
I’ve got an idea, dunno if it’s right or not, could just be entirely a coincidence.

In the YouTube/Twitch series “Critical Role”, (at least in the first season) there was a frequently traveled to/referenced store called “Gilmore’s Glorious Goods”

Galore's Glorious Gifts
Gilmore’s Glorious Goods

I think the name might have been inspired a bit. Sounds even more similar if you say the names of the owners out loud. Again, possibly a coincidence, but idk, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. Could someone confirm or deny my suspicions please?
I’ve got an idea, dunno if it’s right or not, could just be entirely a coincidence.

In the YouTube/Twitch series “Critical Role”, (at least in the first season) there was a frequently traveled to/referenced store called “Gilmore’s Glorious Goods”

Galore's Glorious Gifts
Gilmore’s Glorious Goods

I think the name might have been inspired a bit. Sounds even more similar if you say the names of the owners out loud. Again, possibly a coincidence, but idk, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. Could someone confirm or deny my suspicions please?
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
Here is my take on Galore :D Stonewash speckle Clay shimmer (can also use umber for a darker wing) Lemon stained [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=106&auth=cc6c15a2c0e714fda3f72894aa91292a7829133d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Here is my take on Galore :D
Stonewash speckle
Clay shimmer (can also use umber for a darker wing)
Lemon stained

dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=106&auth=cc6c15a2c0e714fda3f72894aa91292a7829133d&dummyext=prev.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99