Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
Yoo!
Yoo!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
thank u staff aaa
thank u staff aaa
Better hold onto those gifts for the future!
Better hold onto those gifts for the future!
Bless!
Bless!
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
i am sh o ock
i am sh o ock
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
Im so excited!!! Thanks devs!!
Im so excited!!! Thanks devs!!
oh BOI thank you for this update! :0
oh BOI thank you for this update! :0
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
N I C E!
N I C E!
Illustration89.png
YESSSS ESSSSSS
YESSSS ESSSSSS
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
YAY

GOAT

AND ELIMS

YAY
YAY

GOAT

AND ELIMS

YAY
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99