Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123
well wanted to respond but other people already ninja'd me in that regard lmao

But alright, I'll take my light rep for example, he's a xxy goldenrod/lemon cherub/seraph/glimmer male imperial. I want primal eyes on him, So, as things currently are I'd have to basically breed a clone.

So the most ideal scenario I'd need to find a genderbend version of him. But assuming I won't be that lucky:

RNG struggle 1: the breed
He's an imperial, but since the imp scrolls don't exist I'd need to find a female imp ideally. However this comes with its own issue that 2 same species dragons can't have 5 eggs nest. So I'd have to settle with a different breed just for the sake of having max odds.

RNG struggle 2: colors
there are literally NO female dragons for sale with his colors (I checked this), so I'd have to find a female with close-range colors.

RNG struggle 3: genes

Another ideal situation would be if the said female has the same genes as he does, but let's assume she doesn't. I'd either have to buy her the genes or submit to more RNG struggles

RNG struggle 4: gender

I know the odds are 50/50 on this one but I am going to assume I will hatch a female clone before I hatch a male one

RNG struggle 5: primal

Primal has a chance of 0.42% of being hatched, and assuming more natural eyes will be added to that pool that makes the odds even tinier for me to hatch a primal eyed clone.

RNG struggle 6: the breeding time

Imps can only breed 12 times in a year, assuming the female is a female with a quicker cool down time that isn't going to help me much, I am aware I could use the boons to speed up his cool down, but then he'd be longer on cooldown the next time so that also is of no help.

Basically, it could take literally YEARS for me to re-breed a clone.

On top of that since I'm not in light, i'd have to move to light. Sure I could find someone in light and send them the dragons to breed for me, but there is the chance I might never get my dragons back so yeah not gonna risk it, also the person who'd borrow my dragons would also be stuck with the RNG struggle.

Then I'd have to repeat this process 10 times for my other reps (my 11th rep is my own progen so there is no way to replace him at all)

Don't get me wrong I don't mind breeding, I'd do it a lot more if I wasn't so easily attached to my dragons and my lair wasn't 100% full 99% of the time. And I love the eyes, I'd love to enjoy this feature, but the idea of having to wrangle the RNG for 10 times for what could be a VERY long time? Yeah, that to me that is basically the exact opposite of fun. Heck, it'd not just be for my flight reps but any dream dragon I'd like to have with a certain eye type, again to me that is NOT fun not in the slightest!

And to make it clear, I'm not saying they should remove the eyes as a breeding feature. I just think that having vials alongside breeding is only beneficial. I mean it's no different from having gene scrolls really as someone said, as 'crafting'dream dragons goes. So what? Does it bother you in any way if someone chooses to do so? if someone chooses to 'craft' their dream dragon over breeding it then that's up to them. doesn;t harm anyone in any way

Welp that was one hell of a rant lmao

well wanted to respond but other people already ninja'd me in that regard lmao

But alright, I'll take my light rep for example, he's a xxy goldenrod/lemon cherub/seraph/glimmer male imperial. I want primal eyes on him, So, as things currently are I'd have to basically breed a clone.

So the most ideal scenario I'd need to find a genderbend version of him. But assuming I won't be that lucky:

RNG struggle 1: the breed
He's an imperial, but since the imp scrolls don't exist I'd need to find a female imp ideally. However this comes with its own issue that 2 same species dragons can't have 5 eggs nest. So I'd have to settle with a different breed just for the sake of having max odds.

RNG struggle 2: colors
there are literally NO female dragons for sale with his colors (I checked this), so I'd have to find a female with close-range colors.

RNG struggle 3: genes

Another ideal situation would be if the said female has the same genes as he does, but let's assume she doesn't. I'd either have to buy her the genes or submit to more RNG struggles

RNG struggle 4: gender

I know the odds are 50/50 on this one but I am going to assume I will hatch a female clone before I hatch a male one

RNG struggle 5: primal

Primal has a chance of 0.42% of being hatched, and assuming more natural eyes will be added to that pool that makes the odds even tinier for me to hatch a primal eyed clone.

RNG struggle 6: the breeding time

Imps can only breed 12 times in a year, assuming the female is a female with a quicker cool down time that isn't going to help me much, I am aware I could use the boons to speed up his cool down, but then he'd be longer on cooldown the next time so that also is of no help.

Basically, it could take literally YEARS for me to re-breed a clone.

On top of that since I'm not in light, i'd have to move to light. Sure I could find someone in light and send them the dragons to breed for me, but there is the chance I might never get my dragons back so yeah not gonna risk it, also the person who'd borrow my dragons would also be stuck with the RNG struggle.

Then I'd have to repeat this process 10 times for my other reps (my 11th rep is my own progen so there is no way to replace him at all)

Don't get me wrong I don't mind breeding, I'd do it a lot more if I wasn't so easily attached to my dragons and my lair wasn't 100% full 99% of the time. And I love the eyes, I'd love to enjoy this feature, but the idea of having to wrangle the RNG for 10 times for what could be a VERY long time? Yeah, that to me that is basically the exact opposite of fun. Heck, it'd not just be for my flight reps but any dream dragon I'd like to have with a certain eye type, again to me that is NOT fun not in the slightest!

And to make it clear, I'm not saying they should remove the eyes as a breeding feature. I just think that having vials alongside breeding is only beneficial. I mean it's no different from having gene scrolls really as someone said, as 'crafting'dream dragons goes. So what? Does it bother you in any way if someone chooses to do so? if someone chooses to 'craft' their dream dragon over breeding it then that's up to them. doesn;t harm anyone in any way

Welp that was one hell of a rant lmao

DVcXRyP.png
Personally, I am all for the random eyes. I don't want every eye type to have a vial because that would only devalue my special eyed dragons (I am a gen one lair) that I have spent thousands of hard earned gems on. Yes I am sad that goat will never be applied to my older dragons but I cant wait to find a new perfect goat eyed gen one to add to my lair :)
Personally, I am all for the random eyes. I don't want every eye type to have a vial because that would only devalue my special eyed dragons (I am a gen one lair) that I have spent thousands of hard earned gems on. Yes I am sad that goat will never be applied to my older dragons but I cant wait to find a new perfect goat eyed gen one to add to my lair :)
New Inventory on the AH!
[quote name="Apocalyptichorse" date="2019-03-29 08:59:17" ] And to make it clear, I'm not saying they should remove the eyes as a breeding feature. I just think that having vials alongside breeding is only beneficial. I mean it's no different from having gene scrolls really as someone said, as 'crafting'dream dragons goes. [/quote] [color=#006ab8]I completely agree! I really love the random aspect of the natural eyes when I breed, but I think the "special" eye types should have vials, too; that way, I can enjoy the new eye feature on my loved 2/3-year-old dragons. I can't replace the sentimental value of a dragon that has a special memorial birthdate, so I can't just rebreed for them, but I would LOVE to have something like faceted, goat, or primal on them. Same for progens. I know they mean a lot to me, as well as a lot of other players, so it's disappointing to have our starters locked out of content. I just so wish that the Scattersights weren't retired. I would have a lot of fun with those on my current collection of 100-ish dragons that were from before the eye update, and would also have a way, though random, to get one of the rarer types on specific dragons (like Primal on my progens.) Bringing back Scattersights through the MP would be a great money sink, given how awful the chances were for the special eye types. Just such a tease to have only 3 types (Glowing, Dark Sclera, and Swirl) to choose from for my older dragons. Yeah, there will probably be more vial eyes in the future, but what about the few that I am dying to get Faceted on? [emoji=tundra sad] I can see the uncommon/unusual/primal/etc ones being locked to breeding, as they are elemental, but multigaze and facet being that way is just MEH. I haven't gotten a dragon with special eyes in literally [b]5 months[/b]!...and I always have my nests full. Talk about disgusting luck and chances. I see no harm in adding the breed-only special eyes as vials (and keep them in breeding, too.) You can always find fodder primal/multigaze/etc, so market value isn't much of a point. Also if they add [i]more [/i]natural types, it's gonna make going for anything in specific difficult, as every new type added will decrease the odds across the board, which just sucks. The sting for eyes vs colors is that colors have been random since the beginning, while eyes were always set and predictable before. So the color wheel did add colors that the existing dragons were locked out of, but the staff told us waaaay before that and it was a known planned feature for a long time, whereas the eyes were dropped on us out of nowhere with no hint whatsoever. At least you can scatter for the colors if you like the risk, but [b]nope[/b], can't do that for the eyes! The only way to was [i]retired[/i]... I know the Scattersight wasn't even originally intended to exist, but that doesn't mean that it was a good idea to retire it. People loved the Scattersights and were very vocal about keeping it, but the staff just stuck to their guns and still are, obstinate. Just because it was planned this way doesn't make it a good idea. The fact that they dropped the bombshell of an update that the eyes were doesn't make me feel very secure in spending real money on this site. If they don't take such a big suggestion as the eyes, which have had very vocal criticisms, then who's to say they won't make another non-userfriendly mechanic again in the future, and shoot all constructive feedback down? Yeah, they did give us a way to reset the eyes to common, but they also changed the common eyes while doing so, so it really wasn't that useful of a feature if you want to count it as them listening. I've spent my own real money on other "pet" sites, like MagiStream, because I love the site and want to show my support to the developers, but I simply can't endorse this sort of stuff with my money on here. Anyway, I don't mean to sound so negative, but the eyes are such a big, cool feature that I find it shameful that the constructive suggestions and criticisms toward the topic have been basically ignored by the staff for almost a year. [emoji=mirror sad] At least add more Vial eyes for us to choose from for our old dragons, instead of the pittance of just [i]two [/i]since the original eye update. Gene and apparel releases are quite frequent, so why not eyes? I think my main issue is that there just aren't enough to choose from for dragons pre-update.
Apocalyptichorse wrote on 2019-03-29 08:59:17:
And to make it clear, I'm not saying they should remove the eyes as a breeding feature. I just think that having vials alongside breeding is only beneficial. I mean it's no different from having gene scrolls really as someone said, as 'crafting'dream dragons goes.
I completely agree! I really love the random aspect of the natural eyes when I breed, but I think the "special" eye types should have vials, too; that way, I can enjoy the new eye feature on my loved 2/3-year-old dragons. I can't replace the sentimental value of a dragon that has a special memorial birthdate, so I can't just rebreed for them, but I would LOVE to have something like faceted, goat, or primal on them. Same for progens. I know they mean a lot to me, as well as a lot of other players, so it's disappointing to have our starters locked out of content.

I just so wish that the Scattersights weren't retired. I would have a lot of fun with those on my current collection of 100-ish dragons that were from before the eye update, and would also have a way, though random, to get one of the rarer types on specific dragons (like Primal on my progens.) Bringing back Scattersights through the MP would be a great money sink, given how awful the chances were for the special eye types. Just such a tease to have only 3 types (Glowing, Dark Sclera, and Swirl) to choose from for my older dragons. Yeah, there will probably be more vial eyes in the future, but what about the few that I am dying to get Faceted on? I can see the uncommon/unusual/primal/etc ones being locked to breeding, as they are elemental, but multigaze and facet being that way is just MEH. I haven't gotten a dragon with special eyes in literally 5 months!...and I always have my nests full. Talk about disgusting luck and chances. I see no harm in adding the breed-only special eyes as vials (and keep them in breeding, too.) You can always find fodder primal/multigaze/etc, so market value isn't much of a point. Also if they add more natural types, it's gonna make going for anything in specific difficult, as every new type added will decrease the odds across the board, which just sucks.

The sting for eyes vs colors is that colors have been random since the beginning, while eyes were always set and predictable before. So the color wheel did add colors that the existing dragons were locked out of, but the staff told us waaaay before that and it was a known planned feature for a long time, whereas the eyes were dropped on us out of nowhere with no hint whatsoever. At least you can scatter for the colors if you like the risk, but nope, can't do that for the eyes! The only way to was retired... I know the Scattersight wasn't even originally intended to exist, but that doesn't mean that it was a good idea to retire it. People loved the Scattersights and were very vocal about keeping it, but the staff just stuck to their guns and still are, obstinate. Just because it was planned this way doesn't make it a good idea.

The fact that they dropped the bombshell of an update that the eyes were doesn't make me feel very secure in spending real money on this site. If they don't take such a big suggestion as the eyes, which have had very vocal criticisms, then who's to say they won't make another non-userfriendly mechanic again in the future, and shoot all constructive feedback down? Yeah, they did give us a way to reset the eyes to common, but they also changed the common eyes while doing so, so it really wasn't that useful of a feature if you want to count it as them listening. I've spent my own real money on other "pet" sites, like MagiStream, because I love the site and want to show my support to the developers, but I simply can't endorse this sort of stuff with my money on here.

Anyway, I don't mean to sound so negative, but the eyes are such a big, cool feature that I find it shameful that the constructive suggestions and criticisms toward the topic have been basically ignored by the staff for almost a year.

At least add more Vial eyes for us to choose from for our old dragons, instead of the pittance of just two since the original eye update. Gene and apparel releases are quite frequent, so why not eyes? I think my main issue is that there just aren't enough to choose from for dragons pre-update.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I adore the Goat Eyes and im SO SAD i'll never really get to enjoy them because the chances of me hatching a dragon with those eyes that i actually wanna keep are basically non existend ><

Maybe someday i'll get lucky and find a nice looking Goat eyed dragon in the Auction House ;w;
I adore the Goat Eyes and im SO SAD i'll never really get to enjoy them because the chances of me hatching a dragon with those eyes that i actually wanna keep are basically non existend ><

Maybe someday i'll get lucky and find a nice looking Goat eyed dragon in the Auction House ;w;
mTAp2ld.png IrmwTXC.png 6ejWZ28.png
ysRifzE.png dEe2UrM.png gYW0j5f.png
LEz8dcm.png tqGkHih.png gzlHZ53.png
hHi8SF1.png qJwhW1t.png hUchsi0.png
Well, I gotta admit, after sitting in the Coli for the last few days for at least 2 hours at a time, I have managed to land myself a whopping one swirl vial. Raised odds indeed! Good thing I wasn't banking on finding them.

However, I'm not actually complaining because it wasn't a total bust! I've now got all the battlestones I need for my Sedona and the RNG gods smiled on me because I somehow managed to land two eliminates out of it. Not at all what I was after, but I'll take it. Just... kinda sad that the thing with "raised odds" only showed up once while the thing that might as well be a needle in the haystack popped twice.
Well, I gotta admit, after sitting in the Coli for the last few days for at least 2 hours at a time, I have managed to land myself a whopping one swirl vial. Raised odds indeed! Good thing I wasn't banking on finding them.

However, I'm not actually complaining because it wasn't a total bust! I've now got all the battlestones I need for my Sedona and the RNG gods smiled on me because I somehow managed to land two eliminates out of it. Not at all what I was after, but I'll take it. Just... kinda sad that the thing with "raised odds" only showed up once while the thing that might as well be a needle in the haystack popped twice.
This thread is salty...

XD A bit bummed out i missed the coli drops tho. :<
This thread is salty...

XD A bit bummed out i missed the coli drops tho. :<
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[quote name="Natakiro" date="2019-03-29 18:17:45" ] [quote name="Apocalyptichorse" date="2019-03-29 08:59:17" ] And to make it clear, I'm not saying they should remove the eyes as a breeding feature. I just think that having vials alongside breeding is only beneficial. I mean it's no different from having gene scrolls really as someone said, as 'crafting'dream dragons goes. [/quote] [color=#006ab8]I completely agree! I really love the random aspect of the natural eyes when I breed, but I think the "special" eye types should have vials, too; that way, I can enjoy the new eye feature on my loved 2/3-year-old dragons. I can't replace the sentimental value of a dragon that has a special memorial birthdate, so I can't just rebreed for them, but I would LOVE to have something like faceted, goat, or primal on them. Same for progens. I know they mean a lot to me, as well as a lot of other players, so it's disappointing to have our starters locked out of content. I just so wish that the Scattersights weren't retired. I would have a lot of fun with those on my current collection of 100-ish dragons that were from before the eye update, and would also have a way, though random, to get one of the rarer types on specific dragons (like Primal on my progens.) Bringing back Scattersights through the MP would be a great money sink, given how awful the chances were for the special eye types. Just such a tease to have only 3 types (Glowing, Dark Sclera, and Swirl) to choose from for my older dragons. Yeah, there will probably be more vial eyes in the future, but what about the few that I am dying to get Faceted on? [emoji=tundra sad] I can see the uncommon/unusual/primal/etc ones being locked to breeding, as they are elemental, but multigaze and facet being that way is just MEH. I haven't gotten a dragon with special eyes in literally [b]5 months[/b]!...and I always have my nests full. Talk about disgusting luck and chances. I see no harm in adding the breed-only special eyes as vials (and keep them in breeding, too.) You can always find fodder primal/multigaze/etc, so market value isn't much of a point. Also if they add [i]more [/i]natural types, it's gonna make going for anything in specific difficult, as every new type added will decrease the odds across the board, which just sucks. The sting for eyes vs colors is that colors have been random since the beginning, while eyes were always set and predictable before. So the color wheel did add colors that the existing dragons were locked out of, but the staff told us waaaay before that and it was a known planned feature for a long time, whereas the eyes were dropped on us out of nowhere with no hint whatsoever. At least you can scatter for the colors if you like the risk, but [b]nope[/b], can't do that for the eyes! The only way to was [i]retired[/i]... I know the Scattersight wasn't even originally intended to exist, but that doesn't mean that it was a good idea to retire it. People loved the Scattersights and were very vocal about keeping it, but the staff just stuck to their guns and still are, obstinate. Just because it was planned this way doesn't make it a good idea. The fact that they dropped the bombshell of an update that the eyes were doesn't make me feel very secure in spending real money on this site. If they don't take such a big suggestion as the eyes, which have had very vocal criticisms, then who's to say they won't make another non-userfriendly mechanic again in the future, and shoot all constructive feedback down? Yeah, they did give us a way to reset the eyes to common, but they also changed the common eyes while doing so, so it really wasn't that useful of a feature if you want to count it as them listening. I've spent my own real money on other "pet" sites, like MagiStream, because I love the site and want to show my support to the developers, but I simply can't endorse this sort of stuff with my money on here. Anyway, I don't mean to sound so negative, but the eyes are such a big, cool feature that I find it shameful that the constructive suggestions and criticisms toward the topic have been basically ignored by the staff for almost a year. [emoji=mirror sad] At least add more Vial eyes for us to choose from for our old dragons, instead of the pittance of just [i]two [/i]since the original eye update. Gene and apparel releases are quite frequent, so why not eyes? I think my main issue is that there just aren't enough to choose from for dragons pre-update. [/quote] God, this comment really resonates with me. Especially as a player who prefers to try to keep their permas down a certain number, and who want to work on the same dragons for the rest of eternity. The eye updates kinda hurt me because I feel pressure to get new dragons with the eyes, as scattersight vials are getting rarer and rarer and almost not really worth buying because of their increasing rarity. It depresses me that I won't be able to customize my dragons to the fullest extent that they can, and I'm sure adding even just the [i]scattersight[/i] vial as a coli drop or an item in the gem marketplace would only be beneficial to the userbase and the FR financially. I really like the new eyes, and the old eyes, I just wish I could give them to older dragons, maybe just even have the vials of all the different rarercolours cycle in and out like WC scrolls, and the uncommon/rare eyes can be marketplace stuff.
Natakiro wrote on 2019-03-29 18:17:45:
Apocalyptichorse wrote on 2019-03-29 08:59:17:
And to make it clear, I'm not saying they should remove the eyes as a breeding feature. I just think that having vials alongside breeding is only beneficial. I mean it's no different from having gene scrolls really as someone said, as 'crafting'dream dragons goes.
I completely agree! I really love the random aspect of the natural eyes when I breed, but I think the "special" eye types should have vials, too; that way, I can enjoy the new eye feature on my loved 2/3-year-old dragons. I can't replace the sentimental value of a dragon that has a special memorial birthdate, so I can't just rebreed for them, but I would LOVE to have something like faceted, goat, or primal on them. Same for progens. I know they mean a lot to me, as well as a lot of other players, so it's disappointing to have our starters locked out of content.

I just so wish that the Scattersights weren't retired. I would have a lot of fun with those on my current collection of 100-ish dragons that were from before the eye update, and would also have a way, though random, to get one of the rarer types on specific dragons (like Primal on my progens.) Bringing back Scattersights through the MP would be a great money sink, given how awful the chances were for the special eye types. Just such a tease to have only 3 types (Glowing, Dark Sclera, and Swirl) to choose from for my older dragons. Yeah, there will probably be more vial eyes in the future, but what about the few that I am dying to get Faceted on? I can see the uncommon/unusual/primal/etc ones being locked to breeding, as they are elemental, but multigaze and facet being that way is just MEH. I haven't gotten a dragon with special eyes in literally 5 months!...and I always have my nests full. Talk about disgusting luck and chances. I see no harm in adding the breed-only special eyes as vials (and keep them in breeding, too.) You can always find fodder primal/multigaze/etc, so market value isn't much of a point. Also if they add more natural types, it's gonna make going for anything in specific difficult, as every new type added will decrease the odds across the board, which just sucks.

The sting for eyes vs colors is that colors have been random since the beginning, while eyes were always set and predictable before. So the color wheel did add colors that the existing dragons were locked out of, but the staff told us waaaay before that and it was a known planned feature for a long time, whereas the eyes were dropped on us out of nowhere with no hint whatsoever. At least you can scatter for the colors if you like the risk, but nope, can't do that for the eyes! The only way to was retired... I know the Scattersight wasn't even originally intended to exist, but that doesn't mean that it was a good idea to retire it. People loved the Scattersights and were very vocal about keeping it, but the staff just stuck to their guns and still are, obstinate. Just because it was planned this way doesn't make it a good idea.

The fact that they dropped the bombshell of an update that the eyes were doesn't make me feel very secure in spending real money on this site. If they don't take such a big suggestion as the eyes, which have had very vocal criticisms, then who's to say they won't make another non-userfriendly mechanic again in the future, and shoot all constructive feedback down? Yeah, they did give us a way to reset the eyes to common, but they also changed the common eyes while doing so, so it really wasn't that useful of a feature if you want to count it as them listening. I've spent my own real money on other "pet" sites, like MagiStream, because I love the site and want to show my support to the developers, but I simply can't endorse this sort of stuff with my money on here.

Anyway, I don't mean to sound so negative, but the eyes are such a big, cool feature that I find it shameful that the constructive suggestions and criticisms toward the topic have been basically ignored by the staff for almost a year.

At least add more Vial eyes for us to choose from for our old dragons, instead of the pittance of just two since the original eye update. Gene and apparel releases are quite frequent, so why not eyes? I think my main issue is that there just aren't enough to choose from for dragons pre-update.

God, this comment really resonates with me.

Especially as a player who prefers to try to keep their permas down a certain number, and who want to work on the same dragons for the rest of eternity. The eye updates kinda hurt me because I feel pressure to get new dragons with the eyes, as scattersight vials are getting rarer and rarer and almost not really worth buying because of their increasing rarity.

It depresses me that I won't be able to customize my dragons to the fullest extent that they can, and I'm sure adding even just the scattersight vial as a coli drop or an item in the gem marketplace would only be beneficial to the userbase and the FR financially.

I really like the new eyes, and the old eyes, I just wish I could give them to older dragons, maybe just even have the vials of all the different rarercolours cycle in and out like WC scrolls, and the uncommon/rare eyes can be marketplace stuff.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Why do the scattersight vials have the automatic vault arrow when the vials of darkened sight and spiral vials DON'T

I was trying to tuck my items away safely. In my vault. I just sold a vial of darkened sight and fifteen spiral vials instead. that's exactly what I wanted to do. thanks for that.
Why do the scattersight vials have the automatic vault arrow when the vials of darkened sight and spiral vials DON'T

I was trying to tuck my items away safely. In my vault. I just sold a vial of darkened sight and fifteen spiral vials instead. that's exactly what I wanted to do. thanks for that.
@Grail The vials still drop in the Coli--the drop-rates were just boosted for the first week of release.
@Grail The vials still drop in the Coli--the drop-rates were just boosted for the first week of release.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[quote name="spockandawe" date="2019-03-30 18:49:24" ] Why do the scattersight vials have the automatic vault arrow when the vials of darkened sight and spiral vials DON'T I was trying to tuck my items away safely. In my vault. I just sold a vial of darkened sight and fifteen spiral vials instead. that's exactly what I wanted to do. thanks for that. [/quote] i'm trying to figure out how you did that unless you just didnt read the box of what button you clicked because that seems more like your fault and less the sites fault
spockandawe wrote on 2019-03-30 18:49:24:

i'm trying to figure out how you did that unless you just didnt read the box of what button you clicked because that seems more like your fault and less the sites fault
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123