Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Loving these QOL updates so far. It's a step in the right direction, for sure.

EDIT: Still, there's plenty that can still be done and I'll keep standing by improving visuals for colorblind/light sensitive folk to the day i hit the grave.
Loving these QOL updates so far. It's a step in the right direction, for sure.

EDIT: Still, there's plenty that can still be done and I'll keep standing by improving visuals for colorblind/light sensitive folk to the day i hit the grave.
fr_icon_icon.png Ashe is back baybey!
--• Creator of Magma Serpents!
--• Half Blind + Autistic.
--• I am a Resident of Ashfall!
--• Only need 18 Familiars!
*dies a little*
Like the one time I do art and put it on tumblr!

Thanks for the feature though! if you'd give me a preview of the other halos I could actually finish lol!
*dies a little*
Like the one time I do art and put it on tumblr!

Thanks for the feature though! if you'd give me a preview of the other halos I could actually finish lol!
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
woo hoo!!!! thank you for this awesome update!! everything is great, especially the total-exalt-count!! i once tried to keep track of all my exalts using tally marks on a journal, but i only got to about 20 or so before getting too lazy, haha!! again, thank you so much for making this site perfect!! also, welcome back, Ara!! it's a pleasure to see you on the site!![emoji=coatl happy][emoji=ridgeback tongue]
woo hoo!!!! thank you for this awesome update!! everything is great, especially the total-exalt-count!! i once tried to keep track of all my exalts using tally marks on a journal, but i only got to about 20 or so before getting too lazy, haha!! again, thank you so much for making this site perfect!! also, welcome back, Ara!! it's a pleasure to see you on the site!!
37706498.png
plague_small.png
So many neat things!!! [emoji=familiar heart] Thank you, team! Welcome back, Ara!
So many neat things!!! Thank you, team! Welcome back, Ara!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
[quote]Please take the time to check out each hub to see everything Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Plague, and Earth had to offer their fellow players this year![/quote] did u.. maybe forget to change that over to ice & shadow lmao
Quote:
Please take the time to check out each hub to see everything Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Plague, and Earth had to offer their fellow players this year!
did u.. maybe forget to change that over to ice & shadow lmao
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
!!!!!! thank you so much for featuring my art, it means a lot to me and it was such a nice surprise to wake up to!! [emoji=heart] [emoji=heart] [emoji=heart]
!!!!!! thank you so much for featuring my art, it means a lot to me and it was such a nice surprise to wake up to!!
lightning_1.png aurora + 23 + they/he

+3 hours fr time
it nice to be remember stuff
it nice to be remember stuff
so where is my new breed? It's time.
so where is my new breed? It's time.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
I'M STILL FLOORED BY THIS BTW. NEVER THOUGHT I'D MAKE IT INTO A COMMUNITY UPDATE YET HERE WE ARE

RHEUMATIC IS NOW FAMOUS. THE ANDORA IS NOW FAMOUS. I'D LIKE TO THANK MY MOMMA-
I'M STILL FLOORED BY THIS BTW. NEVER THOUGHT I'D MAKE IT INTO A COMMUNITY UPDATE YET HERE WE ARE

RHEUMATIC IS NOW FAMOUS. THE ANDORA IS NOW FAMOUS. I'D LIKE TO THANK MY MOMMA-
Awww~ Thank you so much for the spotlight! It's mean a lot for me! ♥ I'm very insecure about it, and I always don't know if what I do it's good or not ;w; So see my piece here, it's very cheering me ^^ Thank you again [emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing]
Awww~
Thank you so much for the spotlight!
It's mean a lot for me! ♥
I'm very insecure about it, and I always don't know if what I do it's good or not ;w;
So see my piece here, it's very cheering me ^^

Thank you again
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13