Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Springswarm
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44
Boar friends ;0;
Boar friends ;0;
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
I have no use for insects with my Coatl and Bogsneak armies [emoji=coatl winking], but I love the new familiars, and I am very happy about the experience boost! Have fun everyone!
I have no use for insects with my Coatl and Bogsneak armies , but I love the new familiars, and I am very happy about the experience boost! Have fun everyone!
qiTymVx.png
Happy Springswarm, everyone ! <3
Happy Springswarm, everyone ! <3
Actually expected the meat one to be next, due to Spring, at least the Northern Hemisphere one anyway, being the season where animals, or at least mammals, are in a breeding frenzy and, especially mammals like rabbits, are very abundant due to how fast they breed. As well as flies and female mosquitoes being very annoying in Summer
Actually expected the meat one to be next, due to Spring, at least the Northern Hemisphere one anyway, being the season where animals, or at least mammals, are in a breeding frenzy and, especially mammals like rabbits, are very abundant due to how fast they breed. As well as flies and female mosquitoes being very annoying in Summer
I just derp around
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
those fams are cute :vv
those fams are cute :vv
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
Yay! I've been hoarding fodder in anticipation! Happy SpringSwarm! [emoji=coatl laughing]
Yay! I've been hoarding fodder in anticipation! Happy SpringSwarm!
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
Thats some good Pumbas right there
Thats some good Pumbas right there
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
Got a beastie while farming, and was all "What is THAT??" Ran to check the front page - YEAH! Gonna be a Coli few days!! I love these mini holidays!
Got a beastie while farming, and was all "What is THAT??" Ran to check the front page - YEAH! Gonna be a Coli few days!! I love these mini holidays!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Nice boar familiars!
Nice boar familiars!
AZOFNjv.png
Aaaw the familiars are super cute! & ooh nice, the extra exp [emoji=rainbow star 2]
Aaaw the familiars are super cute! & ooh nice, the extra exp
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44