Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love a Noggle
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
To everyone who still hasn't found a noggle I get both of them from the rainsong jungle frequently. (:
To everyone who still hasn't found a noggle I get both of them from the rainsong jungle frequently. (:
[emoji=guardian love]
xPlkKnY.png
[quote name="@Vulpess" date="2019-02-19 11:58:14" ] [quote name="@Reckless" date="2019-02-19 11:53:40" ] why there's no flowerfalls on the bundles? i've always wondered about that :c [/quote] Me too. B( [/quote] I reckon it's because 2 flowerfalls are available through Swipp (Black Tulip and Sakura), and rather than having almost all bundles contain the flowerfalls except two, the staff chose to have consistent bundles, all without the flowerfalls, instead. It's a guess though, I don't know for sure.
@Vulpess wrote on 2019-02-19 11:58:14:
@Reckless wrote on 2019-02-19 11:53:40:
why there's no flowerfalls on the bundles? i've always wondered about that :c

Me too. B(

I reckon it's because 2 flowerfalls are available through Swipp (Black Tulip and Sakura), and rather than having almost all bundles contain the flowerfalls except two, the staff chose to have consistent bundles, all without the flowerfalls, instead. It's a guess though, I don't know for sure.
[quote name="Gaia" date="2019-02-20 08:03:15" ] I reckon it's because 2 flowerfalls are available through Swipp (Black Tulip and Sakura), and rather than having almost all bundles contain the flowerfalls except two, the staff chose to have consistent bundles, all without the flowerfalls, instead. It's a guess though, I don't know for sure.[/quote] I see i guess it makes sense x) although they were always so hard to snipe and I imagine it's even harder now with the new ones rip, they always come in like 3 or 5 at a time sadly
Gaia wrote on 2019-02-20 08:03:15:
I reckon it's because 2 flowerfalls are available through Swipp (Black Tulip and Sakura), and rather than having almost all bundles contain the flowerfalls except two, the staff chose to have consistent bundles, all without the flowerfalls, instead. It's a guess though, I don't know for sure.

I see i guess it makes sense x) although they were always so hard to snipe and I imagine it's even harder now with the new ones rip, they always come in like 3 or 5 at a time sadly
Drakengard.gif
[quote name="Reckless" date="2019-02-20 10:48:01" ] [quote name="Gaia" date="2019-02-20 08:03:15" ] I reckon it's because 2 flowerfalls are available through Swipp (Black Tulip and Sakura), and rather than having almost all bundles contain the flowerfalls except two, the staff chose to have consistent bundles, all without the flowerfalls, instead. It's a guess though, I don't know for sure.[/quote] I see i guess it makes sense x) although they were always so hard to snipe and I imagine it's even harder now with the new ones rip, they always come in like 3 or 5 at a time sadly [/quote] Agreed; they are my favourite piece of the set, and compared to the other pieces, their supply is technically halved. :-(
Reckless wrote on 2019-02-20 10:48:01:
Gaia wrote on 2019-02-20 08:03:15:

I see i guess it makes sense x) although they were always so hard to snipe and I imagine it's even harder now with the new ones rip, they always come in like 3 or 5 at a time sadly

Agreed; they are my favourite piece of the set, and compared to the other pieces, their supply is technically halved. :-(
ugh. days of grinding in different areas of the coli and Still nothing.
I wish there was a bundle for the flowerfalls like the ones for the wolf manes and the antlers [emoji=coatl sad]
I wish there was a bundle for the flowerfalls like the ones for the wolf manes and the antlers
jc4RTcO.png
[quote name="@Kurayami" date="2019-02-20 11:45:43" ] I wish there was a bundle for the flowerfalls like the ones for the wolf manes and the antlers [emoji=coatl sad] [/quote] Pssst.. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug
@Kurayami wrote on 2019-02-20 11:45:43:
I wish there was a bundle for the flowerfalls like the ones for the wolf manes and the antlers

Pssst.. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug
[quote name="commandoninja" date="2019-02-20 11:39:43" ] ugh. days of grinding in different areas of the coli and Still nothing. [/quote] found both of them in the rainsong jungle :)
commandoninja wrote on 2019-02-20 11:39:43:

found both of them in the rainsong jungle :)
[quote name="Indigoblack" date="2019-02-20 14:29:50" ] [quote name="commandoninja" date="2019-02-20 11:39:43" ] ugh. days of grinding in different areas of the coli and Still nothing. [/quote] found both of them in the rainsong jungle :) [/quote] spent hours there and no luck [emoji=coatl sad] but!!! i FINALLY got them to drop in the scorched forest!!!!!!![emoji=coatl star]
Indigoblack wrote on 2019-02-20 14:29:50:
commandoninja wrote on 2019-02-20 11:39:43:

found both of them in the rainsong jungle :)

spent hours there and no luck but!!! i FINALLY got them to drop in the scorched forest!!!!!!!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54