Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Emoji & Merch
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 166 167
woah [emoji=ice rune]
woah
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
[emoji=sunglasses] nice
nice
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
I feel for the 5 treasure thing oh my god [emoji=skull]
I feel for the 5 treasure thing oh my god

uCR5SCW.png
[emoji=familiar heart][emoji=pink star][emoji=unicorn][emoji=pink gem 2][emoji=unicorn][emoji=pink star][emoji=familiar heart] Love it! Will these be added to broadcast messages too in the future? ^^

Love it! Will these be added to broadcast messages too in the future? ^^
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
[emoji=pastel rainbow]Niiiice[emoji=rainbow]
Niiiice
SZZnKKP.png ftsPxVm.png 81UwPlt.png
Aaah that’s amazing!! [emoji=wind rune]
Aaah that’s amazing!!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png8y7ZQrm.jpg
O. EM. GEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=special eyes]
O. EM. GEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Oh, I love the chameleon and treefrog, but I find if I use the dropdown to select a category it's pretty hard to avoid clicking whatever's below that when I'm using my tablet (it's fine with the mousepad)

Edit: wait nevermind I just noticed it does this all the time, there just isn't anything underneath in most places, except in scrying workshop where I type in anyway
Oh, I love the chameleon and treefrog, but I find if I use the dropdown to select a category it's pretty hard to avoid clicking whatever's below that when I'm using my tablet (it's fine with the mousepad)

Edit: wait nevermind I just noticed it does this all the time, there just isn't anything underneath in most places, except in scrying workshop where I type in anyway
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
[center][emoji=cat 1] Heck, emojis [emoji=cat 1][/center]
Heck, emojis
OOf4SrF.gif"Dreamers are to be classified as weapons"OOf4SrF.gif
Wishlist
[center][emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3] heck yeah cats !!! !!! !!! [/center]

heck yeah cats !!! !!! !!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 166 167