Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2019
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
What in the world is going on with the drop rate? I'm not surprised to get nothing from digging anymore, but I've trained over 10 dragons in boreal wood and 0 chests so far...
What in the world is going on with the drop rate? I'm not surprised to get nothing from digging anymore, but I've trained over 10 dragons in boreal wood and 0 chests so far...
Happy Crystaline Gala!!![emoji=ice rune]
Happy Crystaline Gala!!!
ougfmP3.png
HAPPY CRYSTALINE GALA!!!! [emoji=ice rune]
HAPPY CRYSTALINE GALA!!!!
ougfmP3.png
[emoji=snowflake]
is anybody else really struggling with chests for the past few festivals? I'm up t over 500 eternal snows and i havent got any chests at all - its a bit odd
is anybody else really struggling with chests for the past few festivals? I'm up t over 500 eternal snows and i havent got any chests at all - its a bit odd
IMG_9901.png
No idea if the drop rate has actually been decreased, but it certainly feels like it. The flip side is, the apparel really doesn't work for me (visually its difficult to discern what it is) and I don't feel the pressing need to collect a bunch of skins this time around so more or less letting this fest pass me by.
No idea if the drop rate has actually been decreased, but it certainly feels like it. The flip side is, the apparel really doesn't work for me (visually its difficult to discern what it is) and I don't feel the pressing need to collect a bunch of skins this time around so more or less letting this fest pass me by.
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
Happy Crystaline Gala! [emoji=ice rune]
Happy Crystaline Gala!
@MissK same here.
@MissK same here.
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Can I use my Eternal Snow from this year next year? Will the items change next year?[emoji=ice rune][emoji=snowflake]
Can I use my Eternal Snow from this year next year?
Will the items change next year?
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
Xub4k1J.png
SKINSHOP

@Cottony5 you can save your snow for next year, although at least SOME of the items in the festive shop change between years.

on a side note: two of the skins are labeled as accents and I accidentally bought one because I was only reading the names :/
@Cottony5 you can save your snow for next year, although at least SOME of the items in the festive shop change between years.

on a side note: two of the skins are labeled as accents and I accidentally bought one because I was only reading the names :/
I'm not good at interacting with ppl sorry (´._.`)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55