Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@glittergutz I hope so! I live in the UK myself, and ordered one on the 18th, I'll let you know if/when I get it :)
@glittergutz I hope so! I live in the UK myself, and ordered one on the 18th, I'll let you know if/when I get it :)
Loves all things feline
[quote name="Superfootmad" date="2018-12-17 17:57:05" ] Can we have photos of the shirts in their actual print, and not a digital so we have an idea? [/quote] I do appreciate actual images too!
Superfootmad wrote on 2018-12-17 17:57:05:
Can we have photos of the shirts in their actual print, and not a digital so we have an idea?
I do appreciate actual images too!
Z7cgb70.png
OH BOY!
This is highkey exciting and really hoping there will be long-sleeve shirts available.
(Everyone knows they're the best)
Now excuse me while I whip out my debit card. ;D
OH BOY!
This is highkey exciting and really hoping there will be long-sleeve shirts available.
(Everyone knows they're the best)
Now excuse me while I whip out my debit card. ;D
Woop! Congrats FR!
Woop! Congrats FR!
OuDych9.png
The skydancer design is beautiful!
If theres going to be a design with a mirror dragon I think im going to freak out haha.
The skydancer design is beautiful!
If theres going to be a design with a mirror dragon I think im going to freak out haha.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
[quote name="Butterfree" date="2018-12-21 12:08:37" ] @glittergutz I hope so! I live in the UK myself, and ordered one on the 18th, I'll let you know if/when I get it :) [/quote] thanks :)
Butterfree wrote on 2018-12-21 12:08:37:
Half man, Half goth, Half crow made of Red velvet cake and Dr.Pepper.
Oh Yay
Oh Yay
LUZk8tY.png
DEITY DOLLS WE NEED DEITY DOLLSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAA
DEITY DOLLS WE NEED DEITY DOLLSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAA
17Wh75E.png
They look great!

I'd like to see shirts of the Elemental Deities, or other kinds of merch, like charms or stationery, if it's possible!
They look great!

I'd like to see shirts of the Elemental Deities, or other kinds of merch, like charms or stationery, if it's possible!
YMPbu9R.png
loimysO.pngIUpHlGo.pngaC86tUH.pngV9BoEMC.pngXFWypK3.pngwLurwzJ.png2VtxnMX.pngnnBylsC.png5xsrc8Y.pngNQ1Ze0S.pngUuKod4C.pngLGvol4P.png

And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all...
*dies* THERE ARE NO SOCKS! Still good looking March tho >:)
*dies* THERE ARE NO SOCKS! Still good looking March tho >:)
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73