Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Whole Mess of Dresses
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
yessss red and white dresses :eyes:
yessss red and white dresses :eyes:
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
yasss
yasss
wow
wow
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
They look great! Time to snipe some of those pretty white dresses.
They look great! Time to snipe some of those pretty white dresses.
Hurray!
Hurray!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
fancyyyyyyyyyy
fancyyyyyyyyyy
LIo8D8G.gif
I’m love for the Scarlet and Polychrome
I’m love for the Scarlet and Polychrome
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
finallyyyy
finallyyyy
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Yep!
Yep!
Interesting; the set doesnt quite match the aesthetics of the venue, which is a shame.. But more recolours of a popular set doesnt hurt! :)
I do hope more miscellaneous drops (more battle stones beyond the fire and earth fragments) will be added to the loot of the new venue too, to make it a more interesting place to farm..

I still have one familiar to hunt down in the new venue, Hopefully I'll get some new apparel pieces while I'm at it.
Interesting; the set doesnt quite match the aesthetics of the venue, which is a shame.. But more recolours of a popular set doesnt hurt! :)
I do hope more miscellaneous drops (more battle stones beyond the fire and earth fragments) will be added to the loot of the new venue too, to make it a more interesting place to farm..

I still have one familiar to hunt down in the new venue, Hopefully I'll get some new apparel pieces while I'm at it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36