Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2018
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
No problem, I'm always happy to share knowledge. :>
No problem, I'm always happy to share knowledge. :>
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
Hi! I've been away for about 8 months and can't remember the details about skin contest. Can anyone help me and tell what is the next flight festival and where do we submit our entries? Don't really remember how this contest works. I'll be grateful for any help.
Hi! I've been away for about 8 months and can't remember the details about skin contest. Can anyone help me and tell what is the next flight festival and where do we submit our entries? Don't really remember how this contest works. I'll be grateful for any help.
@Linako
Next holiday is Rockbreaker's Ceremony and it'll probably start November 25th. Once current festive end, in Skins and Accents section new thread [Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Contest Entries] will appear. You can submit your skins there.

Keep checking Site Status, staff always put here info about start of the contest. :)

@EmpressSectonia
Well, people have rights to voice their disappointment in a polite way. Constructive (mostly) criticism is a common thing in such big, various communities. It's nice that you show support for graphic team, but calling names leads to nowhere.
@Linako
Next holiday is Rockbreaker's Ceremony and it'll probably start November 25th. Once current festive end, in Skins and Accents section new thread [Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Contest Entries] will appear. You can submit your skins there.

Keep checking Site Status, staff always put here info about start of the contest. :)

@EmpressSectonia
Well, people have rights to voice their disappointment in a polite way. Constructive (mostly) criticism is a common thing in such big, various communities. It's nice that you show support for graphic team, but calling names leads to nowhere.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
hi im new
hope some of us can be frinds
hi im new
hope some of us can be frinds
Discord can become the mascot of my plague dragon team now,already have 2 items...1 left.
Discord can become the mascot of my plague dragon team now,already have 2 items...1 left.
Hi,I’m some artist
ddfury, okay
ddfury, okay
UZVTEBc.png
Nightmare fuel skins up in hurr.
Nightmare fuel skins up in hurr.
ZNhRsiG.png
guess i should put my pleg deg here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44643018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446431/44643018_350.png[/img] [/url]
guess i should put my pleg deg here

44643018_350.png
- order
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32290110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322902/32290110_350.png[/img] [/url] i thought i wouldn't find a dragon that would fit the halo, but i think it doesn't look that bad on this one my preference are the glowing halos, so i was a little disappointed when i saw it... but that's me. i think the artists did a good job though c: can't wait to see the rest of the halos

32290110_350.png

i thought i wouldn't find a dragon that would fit the halo, but i think it doesn't look that bad on this one

my preference are the glowing halos, so i was a little disappointed when i saw it... but that's me. i think the artists did a good job though c: can't wait to see the rest of the halos
4321.png7683.png10208.png21402.png23518.png
I am confused on how to buy the festival apparel. I totally missed out on starfall festival because I didn't know how to buy festival items.
I am confused on how to buy the festival apparel. I totally missed out on starfall festival because I didn't know how to buy festival items.
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59