Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tertiary Gene: Ringlets
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Love it
Love it
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
Oh hey, looks really cute!
Oh hey, looks really cute!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465682014364762123/492858786730606593/sylvs.png[/img] I scried up a dragon version of a character with Ringlets for a friend, so I thought I'd share it here. Enjoy!
sylvs.png

I scried up a dragon version of a character with Ringlets for a friend, so I thought I'd share it here. Enjoy!
BcRJQQl.png
wow
wow
owo
owo
Thank you for the new gene :)
Thank you for the new gene :)
And for the apparel coming back :)
And for the apparel coming back :)
the search and filter feature for baldwin is life changing!! do you think we could get something similar for the bestiary in the future? it'd be much easier to check what familiars i'm missing (and what other people are missing if we want to gift familiars to them!)
the search and filter feature for baldwin is life changing!! do you think we could get something similar for the bestiary in the future? it'd be much easier to check what familiars i'm missing (and what other people are missing if we want to gift familiars to them!)
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
OH MY GOD, I LOVE IT
OH MY GOD, I LOVE IT
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
For people who want more natural genes, just pretend this is a kind of draconic ringworm infection.
For people who want more natural genes, just pretend this is a kind of draconic ringworm infection.
Get this accent here!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77