Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tertiary Gene: Ringlets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
[center][permalink][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_ringydingydoo.png[/img][/permalink][/center] Decorative frill patterns are beginning to materialize on dragons across the realm. A new gene, [b]Ringlets[/b], is now available in the [b]Treasure Marketplace[/b]! [center][permalink][b]Click here to learn more about this update.[/b][/permalink][/center] [more] ---------- [size=5][b]New Tertiary Gene: Ringlets[/b][/size] Today we've launched our newest tertiary gene: [b]Ringlets[/b]. This versatile gene adds bursts of colorful rings to a dragon's neck, wings, and back. Ringlets is available now in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=spec&type=0][b]Treasure Marketplace[/b][/url]. [center][item=Tertiary Gene: Ringlets][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/preview_ringydingydoo.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]Return to the High Seas[/b][/size] Y'aaaarrrrr! Our swarthy collection of [b]corsair apparel[/b] has cycled back into the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&type=1&tab=app][b]gem marketplace[/b][/url] for a limited time! Grab yourself a set of this piratical garb from [b]now until Friday, September 21st at 22:00 server time[/b]. [center][item=Corsair's Seaspray Cap][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap][item=Privateer's Seaspray Cap][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap] [item=Corsair's Eye Patch][item=Buccaneer's Eye Patch][item=Privateer's Eye Patch][item=Swashbuckler's Eye Patch] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Kerchief][item=Privateer's Seaspray Kerchief][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Overcoat][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat][item=Privateer's Seaspray Overcoat][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Overcoat] [item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass][item=Buccaneer's Cutlass][item=Privateer's Cutlass][item=Swashbuckler's Cutlass] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Boots][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Boots][item=Privateer's Seaspray Boots][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Boots] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Garb][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb][item=Privateer's Seaspray Garb][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb] [/center] [size=5][b]Additional Updates[/b][/size] Over the last few weeks we've had the opportunity to make some headway on some [b]bugs[/b] as well as implement a few [b]quality of life[/b] changes: [LIST] [*][b]Encyclopedia page titles[/b] are now shown on browser tabs. [*]The [b]name of a thread[/b] will now display in [b]alerts[/b] notifying players that they were [b]pinged[/b] within them. [*]It is now possible to open the [b]Preview Familiar window[/b] from many more areas of the site. [*]The [b]recipes list[/b] for [i]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/i] now has improved [b]search and filter options[/b]. [*]It is now possible to initiate a [b]Crossroads trade[/b] directly from a player's [b]clan profile[/b]. [*]It is now possible to embed [b]outfit BBCode[/b] within [b]clan profiles[/b] and [b]dragon profiles[/b]. [*]The [b]Dressing Room[/b] has received significant changes to allow for better apparel [b]searching[/b], [b]filtering[/b], and the ability to [b]add more than one item at a time[/b]. It is also possible to [b]hide pieces of apparel from view[/b] within the outfit editor. [/list]
banner_ringydingydoo.png

Decorative frill patterns are beginning to materialize on dragons across the realm. A new gene, Ringlets, is now available in the Treasure Marketplace!

New Tertiary Gene: Ringlets

Today we've launched our newest tertiary gene: Ringlets. This versatile gene adds bursts of colorful rings to a dragon's neck, wings, and back.

Ringlets is available now in the Treasure Marketplace.

Tertiary Gene: Ringlets

preview_ringydingydoo.png

Return to the High Seas

Y'aaaarrrrr! Our swarthy collection of corsair apparel has cycled back into the gem marketplace for a limited time! Grab yourself a set of this piratical garb from now until Friday, September 21st at 22:00 server time.
Corsair's Seaspray Cap Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap Privateer's Seaspray Cap Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap
Corsair's Eye Patch Buccaneer's Eye Patch Privateer's Eye Patch Swashbuckler's Eye Patch
Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief Buccaneer's Seaspray Kerchief Privateer's Seaspray Kerchief Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief
Corsair's Seaspray Overcoat Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat Privateer's Seaspray Overcoat Swashbuckler's Seaspray Overcoat
Corsair's Rusty Cutlass Buccaneer's Cutlass Privateer's Cutlass Swashbuckler's Cutlass
Corsair's Seaspray Boots Buccaneer's Seaspray Boots Privateer's Seaspray Boots Swashbuckler's Seaspray Boots
Corsair's Seaspray Garb Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb Privateer's Seaspray Garb Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb

Additional Updates

Over the last few weeks we've had the opportunity to make some headway on some bugs as well as implement a few quality of life changes:
  • Encyclopedia page titles are now shown on browser tabs.
  • The name of a thread will now display in alerts notifying players that they were pinged within them.
  • It is now possible to open the Preview Familiar window from many more areas of the site.
  • The recipes list for Baldwin's Bubbling Brew now has improved search and filter options.
  • It is now possible to initiate a Crossroads trade directly from a player's clan profile.
  • It is now possible to embed outfit BBCode within clan profiles and dragon profiles.
  • The Dressing Room has received significant changes to allow for better apparel searching, filtering, and the ability to add more than one item at a time. It is also possible to hide pieces of apparel from view within the outfit editor.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Oof yes

Edit: Love that I was first with just 'oof yes'
Oof yes

Edit: Love that I was first with just 'oof yes'
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
yeet

Oh heck nice, this is a tert :o To the crying workshop we go
yeet

Oh heck nice, this is a tert :o To the crying workshop we go
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Omg [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45027904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450280/45027904_350.png[/img] [/url]
Omg

45027904_350.png
OH MY GOD RINGLETS IS SO CUTE I'M LOSIN IT
OH MY GOD RINGLETS IS SO CUTE I'M LOSIN IT
NY105Sx.gif
AWWWW
AWWWW
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
yeesssss
yeesssss
!
!
celine%20sig.gif
I LOVE IT
I LOVE IT
tumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png

Pings are ok.
Omg
Omg
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77