Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73
YES!
So excited for the new vial!
YES!
So excited for the new vial!
pretend some cool art is here
Whoaaaa update!

I always love new armor, this stuff's looking great too :O
Whoaaaa update!

I always love new armor, this stuff's looking great too :O
lil-guy.png
WOAH
WOAH
CtM8cLF.png
Ohhh, lore apparel
Ohhh, lore apparel
TEALS AND DUSTY PINKS THANK YOU STAFF FOR MY LIFE
TEALS AND DUSTY PINKS THANK YOU STAFF FOR MY LIFE
WMVWGXM.png
This is easily my new favorite armor set, finally unseating the old metal set from years back. Stuff like Filigree and Samurai were too bulky, this stuff is wonderfully streamlined. Bravo!

Also bravo for the 1500t price on those new Vials! Good to see they're newbie-friendly.
This is easily my new favorite armor set, finally unseating the old metal set from years back. Stuff like Filigree and Samurai were too bulky, this stuff is wonderfully streamlined. Bravo!

Also bravo for the 1500t price on those new Vials! Good to see they're newbie-friendly.
she/they, adult
dope!
dope!
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
I love the new armor sets! Especially brass, we don't have enough teal items. And thanks for implementing the Vial of Tempered Sight, that should ease a lot of eye types complaints.
I love the new armor sets! Especially brass, we don't have enough teal items. And thanks for implementing the Vial of Tempered Sight, that should ease a lot of eye types complaints.
This looks awesome!
This looks awesome!
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
thank you for taking how we feel into account!! the new apparel is amazing, too!
thank you for taking how we feel into account!! the new apparel is amazing, too!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73