Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 73
This is some cool armor! And I love the idea of the BotE events tying into releases.
This is some cool armor! And I love the idea of the BotE events tying into releases.
the armor is really neat!! also glad we have a common eye vial!
kind of hoping we'll eventually get a vial to manually change eyes to primal or facet soon,,
the armor is really neat!! also glad we have a common eye vial!
kind of hoping we'll eventually get a vial to manually change eyes to primal or facet soon,,
mlHpBMC.png
[Projects]
[Fandragon Directory]
perpetually funding my nightmarish fandragon addiction
(lower picks always appreciated!)
liepard.gif
Wow! ??
Wow! ??
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
Holy ****. Awesome :D
Holy ****. Awesome :D
screenshot__828__by_chrissi1997-dala73b.png
I love love love it~! I’m also loving how the apparel ties into the lore!!
I love love love it~! I’m also loving how the apparel ties into the lore!!
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359601/35960089_350.png[/img] perfect for Rosediamond hear :)
35960089_350.png

perfect for Rosediamond hear :)
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
@Xhaztol

Will there be bundles of all of these? I am a working person and simply don't have the time to check the marketplace for each set piece every few minutes... :/
@Xhaztol

Will there be bundles of all of these? I am a working person and simply don't have the time to check the marketplace for each set piece every few minutes... :/
Hatchery.jpg
loving this update and new apparel sets! gonna make some battle ready dragons~! >:D

and the new vial is a nice thoughtful addition, hopefully, people can finally calm down, it was so awkward to see the reactions last time, even though some are still complaining about the new common eyes?

if I do give my two cents, I think the new common eye colors are great but since this is a subjective opinion it doesn't matter.

and hence, people complaining about it should also realize, it's their own subjective opinion about whether it looks good or not..

keep up the work guys!
loving this update and new apparel sets! gonna make some battle ready dragons~! >:D

and the new vial is a nice thoughtful addition, hopefully, people can finally calm down, it was so awkward to see the reactions last time, even though some are still complaining about the new common eyes?

if I do give my two cents, I think the new common eye colors are great but since this is a subjective opinion it doesn't matter.

and hence, people complaining about it should also realize, it's their own subjective opinion about whether it looks good or not..

keep up the work guys!
16450.pngwpEE9mo.png16443.png
I liked these clothes.
I liked these clothes.
cc0bb6df-8e45-43b1-a569-fbf5268ecce8.gif
Thank you so much for the vial! :D

Also, may I suggest that you make the scattersight one a fixed feature in Baldwin's Cauldron? I'm okay with it being high level or needing lots of ingredients, but I think it would be great to have a way to produce it for people who want to experiment with the look of their dragons or revert to an eye hue that matches their old dragons' colouring again.

Thanks!
Thank you so much for the vial! :D

Also, may I suggest that you make the scattersight one a fixed feature in Baldwin's Cauldron? I'm okay with it being high level or needing lots of ingredients, but I think it would be great to have a way to produce it for people who want to experiment with the look of their dragons or revert to an eye hue that matches their old dragons' colouring again.

Thanks!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 73