Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firefly: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82
Wow, that's fantastic.
Wow, that's fantastic.
dlh-2fRWu50.jpg
oh

they offered no logical lore explanation
oh

they offered no logical lore explanation
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@Wakazu

Waterway, from the silky fanrats if I recall rightly!
@Wakazu

Waterway, from the silky fanrats if I recall rightly!
UJXttDL.png
OH BABYYYY
OH BABYYYY
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
BLESS THIS a gene for ugly terts haha
BLESS THIS a gene for ugly terts haha
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
I love it! I have a bug obsessed fae, and it looks fantastic on her!! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=4&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=22&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=8b719bd3ac5b0ebd8f96f6c78a4e5bda6dc12499&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I just hope I can get it anytime soon. Swipp usually isn't very nice to me. :P
I love it! I have a bug obsessed fae, and it looks fantastic on her!!

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=4&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=22&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=8b719bd3ac5b0ebd8f96f6c78a4e5bda6dc12499&dummyext=prev.png

I just hope I can get it anytime soon. Swipp usually isn't very nice to me. :P
@NorthSong
Thanx! CRAZYFARMER MODE OOOON!!!
@NorthSong
Thanx! CRAZYFARMER MODE OOOON!!!
there are some aspects of this that are a bit wonky to me? like certain colors don’t show up very well but that could be said for a lot of tertiaries....

i really enjoy the fact that this is a more subtle gene though! something less in-your-face makes it so much easier to work with mismatching tertiary colors
there are some aspects of this that are a bit wonky to me? like certain colors don’t show up very well but that could be said for a lot of tertiaries....

i really enjoy the fact that this is a more subtle gene though! something less in-your-face makes it so much easier to work with mismatching tertiary colors
dOfXepK.gif
@CometStorm

Isn't it more fun to come up with your own though? Tailor-made to your own lore! Personally I believe this gene is actually a living manifestation of their magical energy, which surrounds them. Explains why it can be genetically linked!
@CometStorm

Isn't it more fun to come up with your own though? Tailor-made to your own lore! Personally I believe this gene is actually a living manifestation of their magical energy, which surrounds them. Explains why it can be genetically linked!
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Never thought this is gonna happen!
Never thought this is gonna happen!
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82