Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firefly: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82
Looooove it ♥
Looooove it ♥
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
AAAA the new genes look SO GOOD???
AAAA the new genes look SO GOOD???
[center][size=7][b][u]Firefly Recipe[/u][/b][/size][/center] [item=fanned cockroach][size=6][b]x60[/b][/size] [item=firebug][size=6][b]x1[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24]Link[/url] It's at the bottom of the second set of columns
Firefly Recipe

Fanned Cockroach x60
Firebug x1

Link It's at the bottom of the second set of columns
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
ultimate aesthetic
ultimate aesthetic
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
yaketsuku
please
you NEED this
yaketsuku
please
you NEED this
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Undel not sure if it's been said but tooltip says filigree, not firefly. Copy the name wrong in the code?
@Undel not sure if it's been said but tooltip says filigree, not firefly. Copy the name wrong in the code?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
yes
yes
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
Recipe: [item=firebug]x1 [item=fanned cockroach]x60 Bug catching lv10 and waterway drops by [item=silky fanrat] I believe?
Recipe:
Firebug x1 Fanned Cockroach x60
Bug catching lv10 and waterway drops by Silky Fanrat I believe?
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
993.png 10203.png 21385.png
FR +0
I hoard plants
While I think its a cute gene and I like the concept of there being a swipp exclusive gene, the gene itself to me at least seems rather rushed and almost scribbled out like a first draft. This is in no means an attack on the artist, its just my personal thoughts on the matter. Glad to see all the people enjoying it. Perhaps I’ll grow to like the gene myself
While I think its a cute gene and I like the concept of there being a swipp exclusive gene, the gene itself to me at least seems rather rushed and almost scribbled out like a first draft. This is in no means an attack on the artist, its just my personal thoughts on the matter. Glad to see all the people enjoying it. Perhaps I’ll grow to like the gene myself
WcUWOG9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82