Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2018
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
I joined in April last year and was very sad to find out that I had missed Mistral Jamboree. This is my first, and I'm SO SO SO happy I love everything. Even the skins! I normally don't even like the skins. Wow, you guys, this is SO good. I'm so happy.
I joined in April last year and was very sad to find out that I had missed Mistral Jamboree. This is my first, and I'm SO SO SO happy I love everything. Even the skins! I normally don't even like the skins. Wow, you guys, this is SO good. I'm so happy.
khonsusig_by_themonochromequeen-db8p7zu.png
Wow! The skins look great this year! :D
Wow! The skins look great this year! :D
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Happy Mistral, everyone!
Happy Mistral, everyone!
unicornponies_com.png
those joxar recolors tho owo
those joxar recolors tho owo
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
eeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeee
Oh, I really like the new familiar, and it's great to see male Mirrors get some love with that amazing accent. :3

Was hoping for recolors of earlier apparel first, but I love the White Raven Armor.

Anyway, happy Jamboree, everyone! ~ ♥
Oh, I really like the new familiar, and it's great to see male Mirrors get some love with that amazing accent. :3

Was hoping for recolors of earlier apparel first, but I love the White Raven Armor.

Anyway, happy Jamboree, everyone! ~ ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
wooo
wooo
Nice!
Nice!
ew9u8Xp.png
Eyyy the tundra male accent has a wild claw as the preview (greyed circle) @ v @;;;
Eyyy the tundra male accent has a wild claw as the preview (greyed circle) @ v @;;;
Currently: Working on Profit Gain and Familiar Collecting.

Familiars Needed
Awesome! BTW, the female Wc had a tundra accent. XD
Awesome! BTW, the female Wc had a tundra accent. XD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48