Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
[quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2018-03-23 00:47:16" ] It's a really nice idea, but right now I don't have a use for it. I have no idea whether this is a simple marking on the skin or actual filigree on top of the dragon. Are the colored spots supposed to be glass, gems or something else? I think it could be more detailled. I also wish it would cover different areas on the dragon. I don't need it on the face at all, I'd have loved to see a tertiary that consists of tail and wing markings only. This would be something new. Don't get me wong, it looks good and fits with the other genes. I'll have to spend more time in scrying workshop, it might grow on me. Right now I'm glad I can save my gems for other genes. [/quote] I do like it on Spirals and Snappers now, sometimes Imps. It's just difficult to work with. The funniest things I could find so far (from the other thread): [center]Blushing Snapper [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=15&breed=9&element=9&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=21&winggene=16&wings=74&auth=6dc9a0e6b61d70c6b5c41580be19760d59997218&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Fake eyes/Four eyes (triple eyes when Spiral) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=17&breed=9&element=4&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=21&winggene=17&wings=71&auth=46bec97337d807e75dab27a47f4a38886cb3de43&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Lichtdrache wrote on 2018-03-23 00:47:16:
It's a really nice idea, but right now I don't have a use for it. I have no idea whether this is a simple marking on the skin or actual filigree on top of the dragon. Are the colored spots supposed to be glass, gems or something else? I think it could be more detailled.

I also wish it would cover different areas on the dragon. I don't need it on the face at all, I'd have loved to see a tertiary that consists of tail and wing markings only. This would be something new.

Don't get me wong, it looks good and fits with the other genes. I'll have to spend more time in scrying workshop, it might grow on me. Right now I'm glad I can save my gems for other genes.

I do like it on Spirals and Snappers now, sometimes Imps. It's just difficult to work with.
The funniest things I could find so far (from the other thread):

Blushing Snapper
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=15&breed=9&element=9&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=21&winggene=16&wings=74&auth=6dc9a0e6b61d70c6b5c41580be19760d59997218&dummyext=prev.png

Fake eyes/Four eyes (triple eyes when Spiral)
dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=17&breed=9&element=4&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=21&winggene=17&wings=71&auth=46bec97337d807e75dab27a47f4a38886cb3de43&dummyext=prev.png
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
Wetangry is my spirit animal

And this gene is so pretty omg
Wetangry is my spirit animal

And this gene is so pretty omg
CxEBf1c.png Ljw7JvQ.png
UMevL3r.png
IrmwTXC.png
dEe2UrM.png
nWiQNX9.png
I love the name for the Imperial Exalt Pillar. :'D
I love the name for the Imperial Exalt Pillar. :'D
shop_banner.png
Those dragon names tho. I died

Filigree is interesting. Not sure how I feel about it just yet, but it does look like it might be fun to experiment with! We'll see. :0
Those dragon names tho. I died

Filigree is interesting. Not sure how I feel about it just yet, but it does look like it might be fun to experiment with! We'll see. :0
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
[quote name="DeadeyeWhiskey" date="2018-03-23 02:13:24" ] WHO EXALTED THE G1 IMP I'M GONNA FIGHT THEM BEHIND A DENNY'S [/quote] I would certainly never generate a dragon with nice colors and then exalt it purely to screenshot because I felt it was easier than trying to assemble a mock-up in Photoshop. That would just be silly!
DeadeyeWhiskey wrote on 2018-03-23 02:13:24:
WHO EXALTED THE G1 IMP I'M GONNA FIGHT THEM BEHIND A DENNY'S

I would certainly never generate a dragon with nice colors and then exalt it purely to screenshot because I felt it was easier than trying to assemble a mock-up in Photoshop. That would just be silly!
Awesome!
Awesome!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Its very, very beautiful! *-*
I need it.
Its very, very beautiful! *-*
I need it.
Oooooooooooohhh now that is a good tert
Oooooooooooohhh now that is a good tert
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
Love the new gene! <3
Love the new gene! <3
So, uh, where are Python & Morph? Are we still getting them, or...?

Not going to lie, I snorted a little at "Shameweaver"; I hope Lightweaver is kind to him.

Looking forward to seeing the final exalt pillar.
So, uh, where are Python & Morph? Are we still getting them, or...?

Not going to lie, I snorted a little at "Shameweaver"; I hope Lightweaver is kind to him.

Looking forward to seeing the final exalt pillar.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78