Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 157 158
So.....

Arcane blames Lightning (opposite flights)
Light distrusts Shadow (opposite flights)
Plague blames Nature (opposite flights)
Earth gets swallowed by Earth (First Four}
Wind loses wind (First Four)
Fire is fighting over Fire (First Four)
Water loses divinity, the specialty of Water (First Four)
Ice has a creation (created by battle of the first four)

... See a pattern...? Cuz I kinda do.
So.....

Arcane blames Lightning (opposite flights)
Light distrusts Shadow (opposite flights)
Plague blames Nature (opposite flights)
Earth gets swallowed by Earth (First Four}
Wind loses wind (First Four)
Fire is fighting over Fire (First Four)
Water loses divinity, the specialty of Water (First Four)
Ice has a creation (created by battle of the first four)

... See a pattern...? Cuz I kinda do.
CS0nkUR.png
All I see is a link for the new book....
All I see is a link for the new book....
The new story was heartbreaking, I hope his daughter is alright!
The new story was heartbreaking, I hope his daughter is alright!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
New age at this point? The gods seem to be having errors and glitches. Or maybe they just went "bye see y'all later". Some of these flights (first four wyd?) seem to be... off

Anyway I have a bunch of lore ideas relating to this? I want to WRITE yo ;;
New age at this point? The gods seem to be having errors and glitches. Or maybe they just went "bye see y'all later". Some of these flights (first four wyd?) seem to be... off

Anyway I have a bunch of lore ideas relating to this? I want to WRITE yo ;;
I'm dying of giggles every other flight but Arcane's doing something dramatically wrong (either accidentally or on purpose).

Still a touch vexed that the Arcane lore was represented by a Lightning dragon. Could be worse though as it seems Nature and Plague get their flights mixed into one book which kinda sucks for Plague since they felt less represented.

Otherwise looking forward to more lore. Overall they've been very intriguing and it seems that whatever comes with the open registration should be rad. More familiars? More venues? A change in the World Map? The possibilities are endless and boy am I thrilled for it.

Also the Tidelord abandoning his children is messed up. Please let Splash live she seemed like such a sweet Pearlie.
I'm dying of giggles every other flight but Arcane's doing something dramatically wrong (either accidentally or on purpose).

Still a touch vexed that the Arcane lore was represented by a Lightning dragon. Could be worse though as it seems Nature and Plague get their flights mixed into one book which kinda sucks for Plague since they felt less represented.

Otherwise looking forward to more lore. Overall they've been very intriguing and it seems that whatever comes with the open registration should be rad. More familiars? More venues? A change in the World Map? The possibilities are endless and boy am I thrilled for it.

Also the Tidelord abandoning his children is messed up. Please let Splash live she seemed like such a sweet Pearlie.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[quote name="RoyalSorceress" date="2018-03-14 09:51:11" ] Also the Tidelord abandoning his children is messed up. Please let Splash live she seemed like such a sweet Pearlie. [/quote] She seems so sweet and innocent... Please let her live ;-;
RoyalSorceress wrote on 2018-03-14 09:51:11:

She seems so sweet and innocent... Please let her live ;-;
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/29cab8d44d872a8658a2a89c2a9448f2/tumblr_p5lc22dJog1urh6rfo1_540.jpg[/img]
tumblr_p5lc22dJog1urh6rfo1_540.jpg
question that must be answered: what exactly does Splash look like? We know her brother has a seafoam primary. But what about her?
question that must be answered: what exactly does Splash look like? We know her brother has a seafoam primary. But what about her?
tumblr_ohzxguxZJr1rd7i56o1_500.gif
Is it just me or doesn't the newest lorebook's image link have the image? (I mean, it is just a link)
Is it just me or doesn't the newest lorebook's image link have the image? (I mean, it is just a link)
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
[quote name="Kuhli" date="2018-03-14 10:18:55" ] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/29cab8d44d872a8658a2a89c2a9448f2/tumblr_p5lc22dJog1urh6rfo1_540.jpg[/img] [/quote] @Kuhli Hahaha it's so true though TvT
Kuhli wrote on 2018-03-14 10:18:55:
tumblr_p5lc22dJog1urh6rfo1_540.jpg
@Kuhli Hahaha it's so true though TvT
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 157 158