Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 157 158
It'll be so cool to see how much the community grows! Of course, I'm a bit nervous about the change (as people tend to be when something they care about is altered), but I overall think this is going to be wonderful! I've been here for awhile and it's so crazy to think how much the community has grown already and how much we'll continue to grow! Here's to an awesome year and an awesome future for FR!
It'll be so cool to see how much the community grows! Of course, I'm a bit nervous about the change (as people tend to be when something they care about is altered), but I overall think this is going to be wonderful! I've been here for awhile and it's so crazy to think how much the community has grown already and how much we'll continue to grow! Here's to an awesome year and an awesome future for FR!
they/them | ENFP-T | Cringe Valorant Enthusiast and Wildclaw Fanatic
+1 Hour FR Time
Joined 42 days after FR was launched
@AzureDreaming Dude I totally ship Liefa and Garote too. I love their dynamic. :3
@AzureDreaming Dude I totally ship Liefa and Garote too. I love their dynamic. :3
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
@Relics Saaammee
@Relics Saaammee
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
Wow, today's update was BRUTAL! I loved it! ;D
Wow, today's update was BRUTAL! I loved it! ;D
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Plague gets shoved under the rug again, what a surprise
Plague gets shoved under the rug again, what a surprise
DVcXRyP.png
Wow, new parts lore!
Not bad :)

Wow, new parts lore!
Not bad :)

> He/Him/His <
> Russian/Pansexual/Pacifist<
> Always glad to new friends! <
> for sale!
So excited for this. I hope the constant flow of new players will help our economy grow!
So excited for this. I hope the constant flow of new players will help our economy grow!
I’m excited to see what plague does next. I don’t think it’s the end of their story yet.
I’m excited to see what plague does next. I don’t think it’s the end of their story yet.
where is book 9?
where is book 9?
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
I really hope staff keeps the playerbase reaction in mind for any future lore updates. Lore is great, yes, but to have 11 distinct groups and then make 2 share a lorebook because they're sister Flights?

Please, I just want lore that shows there's more to Nature and Plague than being Sisters. We all wanted our own separate lore. Obviously it can't happen this time around, but maybe in the future. Was the shared lore we got cool? Yes. But it doesn't make up for the fact that all the other Flights get their own unique lore, while we're left intertwining.
I really hope staff keeps the playerbase reaction in mind for any future lore updates. Lore is great, yes, but to have 11 distinct groups and then make 2 share a lorebook because they're sister Flights?

Please, I just want lore that shows there's more to Nature and Plague than being Sisters. We all wanted our own separate lore. Obviously it can't happen this time around, but maybe in the future. Was the shared lore we got cool? Yes. But it doesn't make up for the fact that all the other Flights get their own unique lore, while we're left intertwining.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 157 158