Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 157 158
This is all very exciting! I've been catching up on the new lore and I'm loving every bit of it so far
This is all very exciting! I've been catching up on the new lore and I'm loving every bit of it so far
@Martinique and @MorganMichele - Thanks for clarifying you guys! I kinda figured this was the case, but also wanted to speak up just in case lolz I appreciate it! Have a wonderful rest of your week you two c:
@Martinique and @MorganMichele - Thanks for clarifying you guys! I kinda figured this was the case, but also wanted to speak up just in case lolz I appreciate it! Have a wonderful rest of your week you two c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
I was hoping for more plague in the newest instalment :( but the dynamic of the story is so cooool. The idea of the exchange of the First Seed and the Final Infection is really creative!
I was hoping for more plague in the newest instalment :( but the dynamic of the story is so cooool. The idea of the exchange of the First Seed and the Final Infection is really creative!
Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy
  • he/him
  • trans male
Plague is being very very sneaky. Did the figure she saw infect her? Is plague gonna take over nature??
Plague is being very very sneaky. Did the figure she saw infect her? Is plague gonna take over nature??
This makes me very happy to have lots of Ambassadors in my lair.

that part of the story was pretty nicely written, can't wait to see if it continues~
This makes me very happy to have lots of Ambassadors in my lair.

that part of the story was pretty nicely written, can't wait to see if it continues~
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
[quote name="Kiricorn" date="2018-03-12 16:33:45" ] So far we have had: Ice: Spooky ice kids who will eat your soul. Arcane: Smart guys acting dumb. Fire: Work strikes and some magic lava. Wind: Woosh woosh stopped but started again. Shadow: Teen angst Earth: Clue FR edition Lighting: "Lez make an Arcanist 2.0" [/quote] Nature and Plague: " herp derp let's preserve peace by sending our ambassadors into the domain of our enemies with our greatest weapons, what could possibly go wrong"
Kiricorn wrote on 2018-03-12 16:33:45:
So far we have had:

Ice: Spooky ice kids who will eat your soul.
Arcane: Smart guys acting dumb.
Fire: Work strikes and some magic lava.
Wind: Woosh woosh stopped but started again.
Shadow: Teen angst
Earth: Clue FR edition
Lighting: "Lez make an Arcanist 2.0"
Nature and Plague: " herp derp let's preserve peace by sending our ambassadors into the domain of our enemies with our greatest weapons, what could possibly go wrong"
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
I was just waiting for the one featuring Plague and though it was a shared spotlight with Nature (which is definitely not a bad thing considering their history) it did not disappoint.
I was just waiting for the one featuring Plague and though it was a shared spotlight with Nature (which is definitely not a bad thing considering their history) it did not disappoint.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
Looking forward to reading the stories once they are all out!
Looking forward to reading the stories once they are all out!
pHALsXH.gif
I don't mind at all that the sister flights have a combination story. Plague is my forever home although I'm vacationing in Shadow. I have always been drawn to the beautifully entangled dynamic of the two, and most of my lair is styled with mute emphasis on nature-like details.

Great job, I look forward to reading more.
I don't mind at all that the sister flights have a combination story. Plague is my forever home although I'm vacationing in Shadow. I have always been drawn to the beautifully entangled dynamic of the two, and most of my lair is styled with mute emphasis on nature-like details.

Great job, I look forward to reading more.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
This update provides interesting insight on our Nature friends... they have some crazy issues too. The question is, was there a particular reason for the nightmares? And what all happened with the Plague ambassador in the meantime?
This update provides interesting insight on our Nature friends... they have some crazy issues too. The question is, was there a particular reason for the nightmares? And what all happened with the Plague ambassador in the meantime?
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 157 158