Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pillow Fight - Part 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Very nice! Though...I'm hoping this isn't what had the Earthshaker up and about? Is there another surprise in store? :o
Very nice! Though...I'm hoping this isn't what had the Earthshaker up and about? Is there another surprise in store? :o
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
Oh, I am digging this apparel!

I hope the new pillar is Wind. But it'll probably be Shadow because of the festival.
Oh, I am digging this apparel!

I hope the new pillar is Wind. But it'll probably be Shadow because of the festival.
PJb908Z.png
Cool!
Cool!
ezgif-5-10c35f64cb.gif
this is not the update I wanted...

I'm liking more feathers. yes.
this is not the update I wanted...

I'm liking more feathers. yes.
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
Shdaow's pillar is next, considering that during January's fest Ice got theirs..
Shdaow's pillar is next, considering that during January's fest Ice got theirs..
AJKHSD
AJKHSD
............ not the update i was looking forward to, but hey i'll take some feathers. fig set is a good good color scheme, thank u artists

............ not the update i was looking forward to, but hey i'll take some feathers. fig set is a good good color scheme, thank u artists

kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
Ah they're so gorgeous! *O*
Ah they're so gorgeous! *O*
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Oh no... I can hear all my dragon monies flying away, leaving fancy feathers behind.

Not Found
Oh no... I can hear all my dragon monies flying away, leaving fancy feathers behind.

Not Found
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
Wow, these are stunning!
Wow, these are stunning!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55