Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
Yesss, technical beta is here! Real life, if you'll excuse me, I have things to test!
Yesss, technical beta is here! Real life, if you'll excuse me, I have things to test!
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
Not really a bug, since it was mentioned this would happen, but I hate how the page refreshes after each battle. It means I have to scroll the page down to access all the options.

When then new version is complete will there be an option to have it on its own window? (So that the banner and side bar are not on the page)
Not really a bug, since it was mentioned this would happen, but I hate how the page refreshes after each battle. It means I have to scroll the page down to access all the options.

When then new version is complete will there be an option to have it on its own window? (So that the banner and side bar are not on the page)
Holy heck! Mobile runs so smooth now!! I can actually slave away in the coli on my tablet now!! :D
Holy heck! Mobile runs so smooth now!! I can actually slave away in the coli on my tablet now!! :D
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
MAN I'm loving it so far, it runs smoothly!
MAN I'm loving it so far, it runs smoothly!
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
It works very well on mobile! Much smoother. However, as mentioned above me, the pause after attacking (regaining breath) is a little irritating. Also, it refreshes the page for me everytime I click "Fight On". Not sure if it's meant to be this way, but it takes much longer to load in between fights because of this due to the page refresh. I'm currently on Samsung Galaxy s8+.
It works very well on mobile! Much smoother. However, as mentioned above me, the pause after attacking (regaining breath) is a little irritating. Also, it refreshes the page for me everytime I click "Fight On". Not sure if it's meant to be this way, but it takes much longer to load in between fights because of this due to the page refresh. I'm currently on Samsung Galaxy s8+.
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JWLRnTe.gif[/img] [i] [size=5][b]It Begins[/center]
JWLRnTe.gif

It Begins
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
I know the white text is meant to be sort of "hidden" but it really hurts my eyes, any chance you could change it to like, light red, or regular red with strikethrough?
I know the white text is meant to be sort of "hidden" but it really hurts my eyes, any chance you could change it to like, light red, or regular red with strikethrough?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
The page refresh makes it almost unplayable, at least on PC.

The page goes up after every refresh so you have to scroll to get to the battle. It's really slow refreshing each time and nullifies any time saved through getting rid of slow animations or optimising. Fullscreen doesn't work as you're taken out of it every refresh.
The page refresh makes it almost unplayable, at least on PC.

The page goes up after every refresh so you have to scroll to get to the battle. It's really slow refreshing each time and nullifies any time saved through getting rid of slow animations or optimising. Fullscreen doesn't work as you're taken out of it every refresh.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Bless all your souls.
I can organize my team with no issues on mobile. I'm very happy. Thank you so much. I can't wait for battle testing and keyboard testing to begin. Especially excited for the latter.
Bless all your souls.
I can organize my team with no issues on mobile. I'm very happy. Thank you so much. I can't wait for battle testing and keyboard testing to begin. Especially excited for the latter.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
really enjoy the new coli so far! very cool
really enjoy the new coli so far! very cool
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94