Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Doggy Daycare
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72
FINALLY!!!
FINALLY!!!
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
pomeraniansssssssss ;o;
pomeraniansssssssss ;o;
8mZCvaS.png
this is adorable! :o
this is adorable! :o
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
A BUNCH OF GOOD BOYS
kinda sad there are only small dog breeds :c
A BUNCH OF GOOD BOYS
kinda sad there are only small dog breeds :c
Why are the puppies even with discount are so much more expensive then kittens? >.>

(also im pretty sure every windy will be obligated to buy at least the corgi XD im tempted too.)
Why are the puppies even with discount are so much more expensive then kittens? >.>

(also im pretty sure every windy will be obligated to buy at least the corgi XD im tempted too.)
aaaaaaaaa
*-
Aw, was kind of hoping for results on the bow apparel poll or the familiar colouring contest.

I'm liking those kitsune familiars; I wish my lair space (that isn't set aside for project hatchlings/fodder) wasn't tied up with breeding projects so I could get appropriate dragons for them!

Also, I need to start hoarding the seashells once I max fishing.
Aw, was kind of hoping for results on the bow apparel poll or the familiar colouring contest.

I'm liking those kitsune familiars; I wish my lair space (that isn't set aside for project hatchlings/fodder) wasn't tied up with breeding projects so I could get appropriate dragons for them!

Also, I need to start hoarding the seashells once I max fishing.
bye bye money :) it was nice knowin ya
bye bye money :) it was nice knowin ya
[quote name="Aenye" date=2018-01-02 01:07:01] Why are the puppies even with discount are so much more expensive then kittens? >.> (also im pretty sure every windy will be obligated to buy at least the corgi XD im tempted too.) [/quote] They are the same base cost without discount. Puppers are normally 150, currently 120 with 20% off. The bundle is more than the cat bundle because there's 6 puppers at 20% (flash sale savings) off but only 5 kittehs at 10% off (bundle savings).
Aenye wrote on 2018-01-02:

They are the same base cost without discount. Puppers are normally 150, currently 120 with 20% off. The bundle is more than the cat bundle because there's 6 puppers at 20% (flash sale savings) off but only 5 kittehs at 10% off (bundle savings).
oh man i bought the kitten bundle when it came out and now! finally! the second bundle i didn't know i needed
oh man i bought the kitten bundle when it came out and now! finally! the second bundle i didn't know i needed
2yx11yq.png
ohmygod the kitsune
ohmygod the kitsune
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72