Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
I like both revamps of the bows and whichever the artists go with is gonna be great to see implemented!!

That being said I actually find myself liking the wing ribbons on the thin more, but the head bows on the thick more?? It really made the actual choice for me difficult!! |D
I like both revamps of the bows and whichever the artists go with is gonna be great to see implemented!!

That being said I actually find myself liking the wing ribbons on the thin more, but the head bows on the thick more?? It really made the actual choice for me difficult!! |D
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
The thicker wing ribbons are goorrggeouussss aah

EDIT: actually yeah why can't we have both sets? Both are useful in their own ways and really nice!
The thicker wing ribbons are goorrggeouussss aah

EDIT: actually yeah why can't we have both sets? Both are useful in their own ways and really nice!
NY105Sx.gif
THIN RIBBONS OMG

if only they had bigger bows - like they met somewhere in the middle between the two options. regardless, super excited for more things for wings!!!
THIN RIBBONS OMG

if only they had bigger bows - like they met somewhere in the middle between the two options. regardless, super excited for more things for wings!!!

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist
Cool
Cool
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Choosing which one I prefer is so hard. They both look so nice and I'll be going nuts buying whichever revamped set wins. I love the bows.
Choosing which one I prefer is so hard. They both look so nice and I'll be going nuts buying whichever revamped set wins. I love the bows.
*insert witty signature here*
Oh no I love both ribbon sets haha ; 7 ; !!!
Oh no I love both ribbon sets haha ; 7 ; !!!
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
I'd like the thicker version as we already have some thin wrap apparel (seraph is the newest one, for example) :)

That said,
@Aequorin I have a question related to account security: being logged in several devices.

I know that we're not supposed to be on FR on multiple devices and should be auto-logged off if multiple logins are detected, but I've noticed that I have been checking FR on my phone each day the entire week, yet I didn't have to re-login on my laptop each time. I think I only had to reenter FR twice this week on my laptop and once or twice on my phone, even though I expected to do it each day for each device. Could a support article be added when/if auto-log off happens or how it happens?
I'd like the thicker version as we already have some thin wrap apparel (seraph is the newest one, for example) :)

That said,
@Aequorin I have a question related to account security: being logged in several devices.

I know that we're not supposed to be on FR on multiple devices and should be auto-logged off if multiple logins are detected, but I've noticed that I have been checking FR on my phone each day the entire week, yet I didn't have to re-login on my laptop each time. I think I only had to reenter FR twice this week on my laptop and once or twice on my phone, even though I expected to do it each day for each device. Could a support article be added when/if auto-log off happens or how it happens?
JQQ3Fjt.png
I wonder this time we will get the black neck bow?
I wonder this time we will get the black neck bow?
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
More ribbons? Aw yeah! I voted for the thick ones!
More ribbons? Aw yeah! I voted for the thick ones!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
Why not revamp the existing bow sets into the thick version and release a new thin version as well? Both look good, but if thin wins it would suck for people who currently use and like the thick bows.
Why not revamp the existing bow sets into the thick version and release a new thin version as well? Both look good, but if thin wins it would suck for people who currently use and like the thick bows.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68